Chapter 4

Grace's POV:

"Woah Grace, you look hot!" Katherine said.

"Thanks, I would say Elena but I have the feeling your not her." I said.

Katherine laughed. "Your a smart one, I like you. I'm Katherine."

"Nice to meet you Katherine. So what are you?" I asked smiling.

"Vampire and you?" She asked.

"Witch," I said. "Not sure how but..."

"A witch... good to know." Katherine smirked. "I gotta run, people to see, plots to ruin." Katherine laughed.

"Bye," I said. She waved and walked off as Tyler walked over.

"Grace, Me and Matt are hanging out upstairs. Do you want to come?" Tyler asked.

"One minute I'm just gonna check to see if Caroline is here." I said. "I'll be up in a second."

"Alright, were in my dads office." He said as he walked over to join Matt.

In the far corner of the room I saw Caroline and ran over to her. "Care!"

"I wondered where you ran off to," Caroline said. "How did you get here?"

"Tyler drove me here," I said.

"Ooh Tyler," Caroline smirked.

"No, Tyler is my best friend." I said.

"Come on, Grace. You've had a crush on him in forever and I'm pretty sure he likes you." Caroline said.

"Why would he ever like me? I'm his best friend plus I don't have a crush on him." I said.

"You'd be surprised at how charming you actually are. Now go charm the pants off Tyler." She said.

I laughed and just shook my head. "I gotta go," I said to Caroline as I walked upstairs to Tyler's dad's office.

When I walked in I saw Aimee and Sarah dancing, and Tyler and Matt drinking.

"Were really not supposed to be in here," Tyler said to Matt.

"Yeah I know but we really need to turn this party up. Another shot?" Matt asked.

"Hey, I want a shot!" Aimee said.

"Me too and then we have to dance," Sarah said.

"Yes!" Aimee said laughing.

"You know usually it's me corrupting you. I like this." Tyler said. Tyler and Matt both took a gulp of their shot.

"Okay let's go party come on!" Aimee said as her and Sarah put on their masks and walked past me, out of the room.

"Don't I get a shot?" I said, making my presence known.

"Gorgeous Grace," Tyler said. "Wondered where you were."

"Are you drunk Ty?" I asked.

"No this is my first shot why?" He asked.