"You called me Gorgeous Grace," I said.

"You do look really hot," Matt pointed out. I blushed a little.

"Thanks, you don't look to shabby yourself Matt." I laughed.

"Can you two not flirt in front of me," Tyler said, jealously.

"Jealous Ty?" Matt asked.

"No," he replied as he took another shot.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom," I said as I walked away.

"Look what you did Matt!" Tyler whisper yelled in the distance.

"How was that me it was you!" Matt argued back.

I went into the bathroom and used the toilet. Once I was done I walked back in to see Sarah was back.

"So what happened to Aimee?" Sarah asked.

"I don't know, she disappeared." Matt said.

"She's probably drunk somewhere," I said as I took a seat.

"Like me," Matt said as he poured alcohol on the floor.

"Whoa, don't do that." Tyler warned.

"What man? It's a party." Matt replied as he picked up a photo of Carol and Richard. "Right dad? You know, looks like your dad wants to drink."

Matt began to pour alcohol over the photo. "Hey, that's not cool. What's wrong with you?" Tyler asked.

"Come on, the guy was a dick." Matt said.

"Matt, his dad's dead! Don't be mean!" I snapped.

"Give me the picture!" Tyler shouted as he tried to snatch the picture away from Matt but Matt wouldn't let him.

I stood up and grabbed the picture off Matt. I was about to place it on the desk but Matt pushed me and I fell on the floor, hitting my head off the corner of a chair.

Sarah came over to me and helped me up. I gave her a smile to say thanks.

"Remember how your dad used to slap you around?" Matt taunted as he slapped Tyler in the face.

"Are you kidding?" Tyler yelled.

"I'm just having fun," Matt said.

"Okay you need to calm your drunk ass down right now!" Tyler shouted at Matt.

"Do something about it!" Matt taunted.

"I'm not gonna fight you," Tyler said.

"Matt calm down," I said as I walked over.

Matt shoved me harshly and I went flying back into a cabinet. Tyler growled and began to fight with Matt.

"What is going on? Stop!" Caroline shouted as she tried to separate Matt and Tyler.

"I can't! Let me go, I have to finish!" Matt yelled. I groaned and pushed myself up, using all the strength I had.

Caroline glanced over at me with a sad look. "Grace!" She gasped.