Chapter 3: Finally

Heres the 3rd chapter

WARNING: THERE WILL BE LEMON

___________________________

(SHADOW'S POV)

I loved hearing Sonic's moans reach my ears as I started kissing and nibbling down his body. I felt my long 9" member get hard and I go for Sonic's 3" member. I had to admit the small member was adorable. I started to rub Sonic's dick earning his pleasured moans to reach my ears. I slowly went down to his tail hole and looked at Sonic to see if he was ready for this. I saw the nod and I stuck a finger in and then put two and up to three fingers. I fingered Sonic fast and soon put four fingers in. I heard Sonic moan saying he wanted my hard thick cock inside him. I slowly went inside his tight tail hole. Sonic gave a cry of pain and pleasure. I stopped by the pained cry,"Do you wish for me to stop..?" I had to ask to be sure he didn't want this anymore. Sonic shook his head,"No Shadow-Kuun~ keep going it's already beginning to feel great..." He moaned. I great fully nodded and slowly went deeper the slowly began to thrust. I loved his crys of pleasure ring in my ears. I thrusted harder giving Sonic the fastest and hardest thrusts I can currently give. I enjoyed the feeling and began to moan in silhouette with sonic. Our moans grew louder and louder by each thrust. Sonic screamed my name and precum came out of his hard pulsing member. I licked up the precum as I thrusted. I knew I was almost ready to end and Sonic knew also. He was waiting to cum with me. I happily too the offer,"S-SONIC!! I-IM GONNA CUM!!!" I moaned loudly cumming inside him as he chummed all over us. I panted and fell halfway on him. I yawned and laid close to Sonic. I smile and kiss Sonic fell asleep.