Chapter 4: Our Love Won't Fail

(FINALLY CHAPTER 4 IS DONE!!! HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!)

Sonic woke slowly, opening his drowsy eyes. Emerald eyes scanned the bedroom and noticed that he was in Shadow's room. Sonic looked down and blushed heavily, realizing that he was naked and then looked to his side. Sonic began to purr with a darker blush as he then remembered what he and his new lover had done. Shadow lay beside him, slowly snoring. The cobalt hedgehog snuggled closer to Shadow's dark ebony fur and he soon fell asleep with his lover. Shadow's eyes opened as he heard his alarm about 3 hours later and hit the button to turn it off. His red eyes gazed down to the sleeping blue hedgehog that he had fallen for. The dark furred hedgehog shook Sonic's shoulder, trying to wake him,"Sonic..? Sonic wake up!" Shadow spoke, trying to make him stir. Sonic's emerald eyes blinked open as he met the gaze of his lover's ruby red eyes,"What is it Shadow?" Sonic asked, rubbing one eye. "Were late for school Sonikku." Shadow said, not really caring for it. Sonic shrugged and kissed Shadow's lips,"Thats alright my love. We can just come in after school and get our homework." he purred gently, soothing the soot-colored male with his gentle purr. Shadow's tense shoulders eased and relaxed as he then kissed his uke lover,"Alright Sonikku~ What should we do first?" He asked in a smooth, teasing tone. Sonic blushed a light shade of pink and he nuzzled Shadow,"Im not sure, I was thinking of visiting Tails. He doesn't have any classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays." The cobalt male suggested, purring deeper when golden, tan lips touched the surface of his fluffy blue fur that rested smoothly on his forehead. Shadow's red eyes glittered in the sunlight that pierced through the window. The lovers smiled and then Sonic got out of bed,"Come on Shadow! I wanna go see Tails!" Sonic exclaimed cheerfully, making his lover chuckle and stand from the bed,"Ok ok Sonic. Calm down." Shadow laughed heartedly, His eye lids lowered, love and lust filled his eyes. Sonic saw the glimmer of lust and blushed before speaking Shadow's mind,"We can do that later Shadow-kun!" Sonic said, his green eyes glittered with mischief. Shadow laughed and went over to Sonic, spanking his blue butt,"Alright babe, but be ready with the lube and the condom!" He teased before going to the bathroom, leaving Sonic's face all red.

A few hours later, Sonic and Shadow had finished bathing and eating. Both males smiled and kissed each other until Sonic broke the kiss, his green eyes glimmered with a faint show of worry. Shadow took notice and cupped his left hand gently on Sonic's chin and lifted it so he could see fully into the deep emerald pools,"What is wrong my love?" The black hedgehog asked, his red eyes clouded with worry for the blue furred hero. Sonic breathed in and then breathed out heavily,"Well... It's just... I fear the worst of our relationship. Remember how Amy and Rouge has a massive crush on us?" Sonic said, a small bit of fear glinted over his worried gaze,"I fear they may try to split us apart..." He then finished. Shadow blinked, seeing a salty tear form in his blue lover's eyes, taking his gloved hands, he wiped the tears with his thumbs then kissed Sonic,"Everything will be alright, Sonikku. I won't let our relationship fail." He said with confidence, he loved Sonic too much to allow two girls to ruined their connection. Sonic purred, a soft smile forming on his light, tan muzzle.