Chapter 9: The Wolf with Stars in her fur returns.

~Sonic's POV~
I stared at Shadow into his eyes, looking worried, we had just adopted the orphan we saved and named her Misty. Smiling down at our daughter we walked along the sidewalk and noticed a wolf get kicked out of an alley way. Shadow glared and raced to defend the young wolf. I felt the need to not only protect Misty but to protect this teen wolf. The screeches coming from this one wolf looked oddly familiar,"SHADOW!! That's the star wolf!" I yelled to him. My blood ran cold as the wolf was bleeding heavily and she could barely stand up. Blood red eyes gazed into the dark, murky alleyway and noticed a 5-Tailed fox growling with it's tail tips blazing with flames. Realizing why this wolf was determined not to back down, I stepped back. My own emerald eyes widened and my blood ran cold. Seeing a Star Wolf vs a Fire Element Kitsune getting ready to fight to the death made me tremble at the overwhelming power of both. My quills raised scared for what may approach next. My emerald pools shrinking at the unfolding scene. Shadow held onto my tan arm and moved my trembling body back, handing over Misty to me. Shadow looked back to the snarling canines, their eyes gazing with hatred at one another. The female wolf glared with hate to the demon fox, her tail raising defensively and her hackles prickling even more from the wounds she carried along her body. Her thin, fragile body barely stood on it's own. Her blood dripping off the tips of her belly fur that hung down, nothing more then skin, bones, and fur. The wolf gave a snarl and attempted to strike the first attack, her black, grey,   and blue pelt bristled and her blood red eyes flared with anger. Her claws unsheathed as long as they can go, made contact with the flame-colored pelt of the Kitsune, making the demon fox yowl in pain. Baring her teeth, the wolf twisted her claws and unleashed an elemental power that was super effective against the fiery demon, Ice. The frost element made contact inside the wounds, spreading and covering not only the outer side of the Kitsune, but inside the veins and arteries of the demon's flaming blood. The shock of the freezing cold, it's blood streams, it gave a horrific screech of horror as it trembled at the feet of the weak female wolf. The wolf stood showing her strength even at such weakness, giving a mighty howl before her blood red eyes shut tightly and she fell over, giving in to her own pain. Shadow saw this and rushed to the wolf's side, catching her and holding her close,"Sonic! Let's hurry. She's obviously not gonna last long..." Shadow spoke. Me and Misty gave him the 'Obviously!?' Look and followed the determined dark hedgehog. A Caracal Cat was watching from afar, his brown pelt graying from his elderly age,"Stars if the Demented... Don't lose hope... There shall be a wolf from another world who shall soon cross paths with you again... Showing a whole new world which you would've never thought..." He mumbled wisely, moving away from his spot and ran into the forest, his piercing blue gaze still gazing at the injured she-wolf.

((Sorry for such a short chapter, but I got writers block...))