Chapter 1: Secrets and Confessions

~SONIC'S POV~

'DAMN IT I CAN'T BE LATE I JUST CAN'T!!' I huffed on my way to school. I was a bit out of shape since I was forced to stop running for 3 months after getting into a SERIOUS car accident. I skidded to a halt seeing Shadow standing there. His hands were folded as usual and his eyes closed. The only difference I saw about the black hedgehog was that he wore a black leather jacket with his symbol on the back and navy blue biker jeans. He had his headphones in; As I can hear with my sensitive ears was possibly Death Metal. I stuttered and then leaned back against the Bus Stop pole then decided to surprise my counterpart,"Hey Shadz!!" I smirked with a large half grin. I waited for a response like Go Away Faker; But none came. I tapped my foot impatiently until the ebony hedgehog turned to me,"Oh hey Sonic..." Shadow said casually; Which surprised me. I just smiled then felt a slight blush creep up against me. I waited for the bus and noticed that the bus was gonna be 20 minutes late. I groan and then laid on the grass and took a small nap.

~SHADOW'S POV~

I watched as the blue blur snored lightly and then turned my head to find a golden fox that was only 8 but a pure genius named Miles Prower; or as everyone calls him by Tails. Tails waved to me and ran up,"Hey Shadow!" He said smiling then spotted Sonic,"Did Sonic fall asleep again?" He asked with a light chuckle. I nodded and then went back to my music. I wished that the bus would be here at anytime and then I got a VERY dirty thought in my head about me and the blue hedgehog. I blushed a pale shade of red and then erased my mind of those thoughts and listened to deafening Death Metal. I noticed the bus arrive and then got on. My counterpart was busy with chatting with Tails and I swiftly took my seat. I gave a deep sigh and glanced at Sonic; Who was telling the story of how he first met the doctor. I had to chuckle by his actions while he spoke. A deep purr arose my throat and I had no idea why. I stopped myself and laid my head back and blasted my favorite Death Metal song and took a nap. Unfortunately, my nap didn't last long because I heard Amy scream,"SOOONNNNIIIKKKUUU!!!~" I groaned and looked at the obnoxious pink hedgehog and growled,"For once in your life will you stop screaming!" I complained. I was tired since Rouge kept me up all night helping me with homework. I noticed Sonic smile to me and I gave a smirk. I saw his blush and I blushed as well. I have to admit in my thoughts. I Love Sonic The Hedgehog.

~SONIC's POV~

I was extremely happy Amy didn't hug me after Shadow gave that comment. I watched her go sit with Cream in the back. I gave Shadow a big smile of appreciation and I recieved back a smirk from him which made me blush. I have to admit it in my head. I Love Shadow The Hedgehog.

___________________________

Yay!! For once I remained on topic xD