Chapter Three

It's late at night and Sasara is still lying peacefully on Kirihito but he is wide-awake, desiring her. He slowly pulled her off of him and went in between her legs. He then pulled her school skirt down along with her baby blue panties. He rubbed his finger gently on her folds and he can feel heat coming from her entrance.

He took a deep breath before licking softly against her folds. He missed tasting her and making her feel good.

Sasara is still sleeping but she moaned lightly as Kirihito kept licking her. She finally woke up and stared down at him.

"What are you doing?" She asked sheepishly.

"I waited long enough. I need you," he ordered sternly.

Sasara slowly nodded and he continued to please her while she kept moaning. She missed sleeping with him and she's happy to finally be with him intimately.

He then finally undressed in front of her while she took off her top and bra. They are both naked and he circled his penis around her entrance while she is watching his every move.

"Since you're a virgin, I will simply go slow," he smirked.

Sasara averted her gaze and he went inside her. She cried out in pain yet when Kirihito began to thrust in and out of her, she felt the pain quicken and replaced with pleasure.

He leaned in and kissed her desperately and she didn't hesitate to return his kiss. He kept rocking his hips in and out of her and he felt her tightening around him.

"So warm," he murmured.

"Quit saying such embarrassing things," she whispered.

"You should be used to it from our past life together." He chuckled darkly.

He started to suck on the side of her neck while she cried out his name. He's deep inside her and he loved the feeling of her heat on his length.

He usually would run his fingers through her long hair yet she does not have it anymore but he won't complain because she is finally in his life again.

They locked eyes and he held her hand while he kept going back and forth for her. She immediately released for him and he couldn't help but grow cocky for getting her off right away.

"Let's change positions," she muttered. She's truly embarrassed from coming right away.

Kirihito sat on the desk chair while she is straddling him. She then rocked her hips back and forth for him while he claimed her left nipple in his mouth, sucking hungrily. She can feel him deep inside and she kept panting and crying in pleasure. Her body is growing really hot and she couldn't control her movements.

Kirihito has a tight grip on her hips and he helped her move but he clenched his teeth because he loved the feeling of being inside her.

"We are doing this for the rest of the night. There's no going back," Kirihito ordered.

Sasara only gulped as she continued to move for her one and only lover.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Cold*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

An hour went past and Kirihito is standing on the ground while Sasara's legs are wrapped around his waist. She is high in the air while they both rocked into each other. She is exhausted yet she felt amazing. She is truly content to be with him this way.

"You're gorgeous no matter what body you are in," Kirihito confessed.

She blushed at his words but she kissed him hungrily as their bodies kept moving as one. They both can feel their climaxes coming. Her breasts kept bouncing and both of their bodies are drenched in sweat.

After a couple more thrusts they released for each other and fell on the ground. Kirihito wrapped his arms around her body while pulling her on his lap to soothe her.

"Finally, I have you," he whispered in her ear while she nuzzled into his naked chest.