When the line starts for the males, they all take a small step back, giving way to the consideration of Odin. All leery, balancing on the balls of their feet as if he might spring at them without hesitation. His footsteps are so heavy on the hard packed snow he leaves behind his imprints for me to follow when my turn comes to walk the forward path ahead to him.

A gauntlet of teeth is welcoming my presence in this pack. 

Looking off to the left side are four covered females with their heads exposed, two with blackening eyes, nostrils flared taking in my scent in the light wind that's starting up. The other two females take a position in front of them, watching with the keenest of eyes before giving a low bow, with the right hand on their hearts. 

To the right are two figures cloaked in furs, standing the same height. When the one reaches to bring down the hood, Luna Bessa's face comes into view. She holds no smile of welcome. Instead, she's looking intently at the females in the crowd that starts to flash teeth my way. To me, it looks as if she is taking inventory of the females who don't like me without meeting me.

The other wolf beside her remains covered as if hiding herself within the cloak of furs. There is a big radius given around those two. Nothing comes within their circle. When I take a step towards the line of twelve females standing before the line of males. The first one reaches up and takes off her fur coat, putting it on the ground before me. When looking at her honeyed eyes, she holds the exact look of Becca only she's younger and has the mark of the Far North's claim on her face. Looking at her arms she has some tattoos that Odin has on his forearm; I recognize the symbol that means Virtue.

A female behind her growls low in her chest and this female who looks so much like Becca turns towards her with a smashing elbow in her face that knocks the female instantly down. The line of twelve posture themselves, stances widening as if displaying for everyone around they will not be moved without a proper fight of teeth and claw.

The next female takes off her coat, putting it on the snow so when I take another step at least, my feet are protected as I approach the wall of teeth that are pointed my way. Their braids tight to their head, just like my mother's warriors, just like Becca always wears. 

To me it looks as if a thirteenth has come to going the twelve, the body covered in furs, face hidden inside a fur trimmed hood.....somehow the shape of the body looks familiar.

Big

Massive

Male

I've seen it many times before. I've grown up with seeing this form, even cloaked I would always know who he is. 

Bryon pulls the hood away from his face; he looks as if he is enduring the heavy hand of the Far North. Opening my mouth to talk to him, he gives the faintest of shakes no, as if this is not the time for our greetings. Another large male stands opposite of Bryon, taking off his hood it's Alpha Borson's brother. 

Another female takes off her furs, putting it on the ground for my feet to walk on. Her forearm holds only one Tattoo and Virtue is not it. The symbol of strength is the only one she bears. Her whole body is bracing for a fight that is starting to creep from behind her, the Far North females pushing slowly towards the group of twelve. 

All these female warriors demonstrating their love for my mother and also me has a mass effect upon my Nature. They are unafraid of going against the body of the pack and the repercussion it surely will have upon them. 

Fearless females

Straightening my shoulders back, head held high, puffing myself out. Another forward step is showcasing the rhythm of my own momentum. A heavy step placed in the snow when standing in front of Bryon. I feel the Nature rising, coming alive within myself. Bryon is giving me a flash of fang of his encouragement.