Yes or No??

(blaze pov)

I remained on my knee with the ring in my hand waiting for shai to answer. she was crying in her hands, I got up and hugged her and she hugged me back as she cried in my shoulder.

"Shai? will you marry me?" I asked again. she looked at me with tears running down her face, shacking her head and said "Yes! I would love to marry you!" I hugged, kissed her, put the ring in her finger "I love you shai" "I love you too blaze"

We left the restaurant and got to the hotel room and shai called her parents and said "mom!! I have the best news ever!!" she paused and said "Blaze asked me to marry him!" she paused again as tears ran down her check, they talked a few minutes longer and they hung up.

I watched her look at her ring. "you like it?" she walked over and hugged me "I don't like it, i love it!" she pulled away and got her phone and called Marie and I called Chad and told him. they where both very happy for us.

I went outside to the balcony and sat on the rocking chairs. "So Chad you have a plan to get Marie back or are you over her?" he signed "Dude I still love her, maybe I should try and go talk to her?" "yes, go talk to her man. Shai just got off the phone with her" "okay I'm going now!" with that we hung up.

(Chad's pov)

I got off the phone with blaze and raced to my car. I spun out of the driveway and went as fast as I could to the school to talk to Marie.

After a 30 minute drive I finally got to the school, I ran threw the doors and up the two flights of stairs to her room. I knocked on her door till she answered

she finally answered the door "Chad? what are you doing here?" she asked. "I came here to talk to you, I'm so sorry about that fight. it was stupid. it shouldn't of happened, I know how much Brittney makes you so mad, i shouldn't of been talking to her, she is just a b*tch! and I love you Marie! can you please forgive me?"

she just looked at me with tears running down her checks "Yes chad, I love you too and i forgive you." we hugged and kissed "can I move back in the house? i hate being here alone." I smiled "yes you can"

(The next day)

Marie and I moved all her stuff from her dorm back to the house. We got her all moved in. She asked me to help her hang her posters and awards on her wall.

I looked in a box and found her puppy calendar for this year. I looked for the month & day witch is May 7th, I got to it and it had written on it "our one year anniversary"

I stood and thought till it hit me. Marie and I have been dating a year today. "happy anniversary" she looked shocked "you remembered?" "yeah I remembered, I would never forget" she turned back around and i hid the calendar behind me and put it back in the box where I found it.