A daughter

Bonnie's P.O.V
I am doing this spell it has to be wrong there if no way that Elijah can be her father then again. Katherine was a vampire when she gave birth to Rosa I did to find a way to kill both of them they killed my best friend.

I know I must tell Elijah if I do then he will stop me from killing Rosa I need to do this for Elena after everything she had done she was my best friend my sister. I can not tell Elijah I bet he has always wanted a child so how can I keep this from him but if I do tell him he will try and stop me from killing her.

Damon's P.O.V
I just heard Bonnie talking yesterday there no way I'm going to let her hurt Rosa she's the closest thing to a daughter that I have. I'm not happy that she killed Elena but with Katherine as a mother who else is she going to take after.

I know what I have to do I will have to tell Elijah myself that she's his even though I don't want to I just don't want to lose her. With any luck Rosa will hate him I'm not going to let anyone hurt my little girl. She's the only one that I care about beside from my brother in the whole world.

I make my way to my car when Stefan walked up to me "Your going to tell him aren't you" I turn around and see my brother. "I have to brother do you think I want to when Rosa doesn't even know" I say to my little brother. "Then let's go I love her like a sister like you love her like a daughter" Stefan told me we both then got into my car and drove off to the Mikaelson home.

Elijah's P.O.V
I am reading a good book Rosa is Katherine's daughter how vampires can not have kids who is the father it can't be one of the Salvatore brothers. Rosa was born before they were even born I'm just trying to work it all out she looks a lot like her mother. I just can't believe it Rebekah seems to think Rosa is my daughter I don't know how though.

Klaus even seems to think that as well I look up and I see the Salvatore brothers standing in front of me. "We are here about Rosa" Stefan told me I looked at him "What about her" I ask then Niklaus and Rebekah walked in. "I love her like she is my own and the only we are telling you this is because we have to" Damon told me.

"Rosa is your daughter Katherine got pregnant with her when she was human and when Katherine turned to had Rosa" Stefan told me I looked at him shocked. "How long have you known" I asked them "Not long we started putting two and two together" Stefan told me.

"You said you had to tell me" I say to Damon "Bonnie wants to kill Katherine and Rosa for killing Elena" he tells me I stand up I was not going to let that happen to my little girl.

We are all on our way to New York Katerina and Rosa are right now and Nadia who is Katerina other daughter. "How do you even know she's here" Rebekah asked him "Rosa told me the other day" Damon told us. "Rosa talks to you and not me she won't even add me on Facebook" Stefan says.

We arrive in New York Damon said we should wait until Katerina leaves because she will talk Rosa into not talking to him. So we waited but all I wanted to do was see my daughter yeah I talked to her in mystic falls. I didn't know she was my daughter then.

Katerina finally leaves with who I guess is Nadia we all walked up to the house where they were staying. Damon knocked on the door Rosa opens it she smiles when she sees Stefan and Damon. "Damon Stefan what are you guys doing here" Rosa says to them the giving them both a hug "we need to tell you something it's about your father" Stefan told her she just looked at him confused Rosa looks so beautiful she looks a lot like Katerina.