Chapter 22

SUPER DUPER IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE. PLZ READ PLZ

Okay, so, I've really come to an end on ideas. Like, if I have one big idea, like the play or car accident, I can make a lot of little things from that. But, I have two big ideas left.

But, one is SO BIG. I just don't feel like it would work in this book. So, IM WRITING A SEQUEL!!!!!!!!

But not too soon. I just need a few more ideas to inspire me to make this a few chapters longer, like 30 or something, so I can make the sequel sometime this summer or whenever.

So, BYE!!

___________________________

Kristine's POV

"So, we have a special friend of ours today!" Shane said as he started filming. Of course, there was no background music, which is really odd, since I'm so used to hearing it. I smiled and waved, excited to be here.

"Hello!" I said. "It's Kristine!" I smiled as Shane began talking.

"Today we're gonna be doing the 'How Much do you Know?' challenge!"

"And I'm gonna out this out there and say he knows nothing about me!" I said. We both started laughing as Lisa snickered in the background.

After a few questions and a lot of perverted jokes, Shane directed the audience to my channel for an intro.

Yep.

My channel!!

"So, guys, you can head to youtube.com/Kristineisnotonfire for her video! Hope you had fun hangin' with me I had fun hangin' with you! Bye!" Shane said as he turned off the camera.

We were about to start recording for my channel.

That's when my phone rang.

My phone sang "Let it Go" as loud as possible as I leaned over to see it was from Taylor. She could wait. I denied it, but then received 68 text messages from her.

PICK UP UR PHONE

PICK

UP

UR

PHONE

PICK

IT

UP

Look this is really important just pick it up

Please

PLEASE

I want to tell you in person nm

JK

PICK UP YOUR PHONE

I finally gave in and picked it up.

"Yeah?" I asked

"Um, I have some news. And I'm going to start off with I'm sorry." I could hear her beginning to cry.

Why?

.

.

.

.

.

.

Taylor's POV

<<3 days earlier>>

I had become good friends with Niall, like, not relationshipy, but, y'know, good friends. I had invited him and Taylor over to my house for a little movie party. Kristine couldn't make it since she was going on a date with Dan.

It was only a few weeks until school was out, and only a few days, 5 to be exact, until the "High School Memories" 1D tour began. Starting right here, in Holloywood. It would then go to several places across the states, ending in NYC around mid-summer. Which means I wouldn't have to-thank goodness-see Harry for quite a while.

After a while of chatting and laughing and watching, Taylor decided it was time he went home. I was left there with Niall, who was waiting on Liam to come pick him up.

"So, Kristine, doing anything special this summer?" Niall asked as he bounced his led up and down on the couch.

"Well, actually, Kristine and I have been planning a big surprise for you transfers!!" I said, giggling.

"How about this." Niall said leaning forward. "You come with us."

I froze.

"Come where?" I asked quietly.

"On tour. Travel the states with us. Then you can do whatever you want during the last half of summer!" Niall said, falling back on the couch, smiling.

What was I going to do?

I started listing the pros and cons in my head.

Pro: It's 1D.

Con: Harry will be there.

Pro: You'll have Niall by your side.

Con: Harry will be there.

Pro: You can travel the US!

Con:You'll miss out on the surprise.

Ouch.

That was a biggie.

<<3 days later, 2 days until the tour.>>

I had made my mind up. I called Kristine up.

I began crying immediately.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"I-I- just, tell them the surprise yourself."

"No. I can't do it without you!"

"I-I- won't be there."

"What do you mean? We've been saving for this since forever! We got tons of money from donations! Why won't you be there?"

"I, I'm going on tour with the boys."

Dead silence came from the other end.

___________________________

Oh snap.

Well, I've got a big day of testing tomorrow, wish me luck!

Headed to bed! Byeeeeee!

-K✨