Chapter 22~ Secrets

Ever since the thing at the beach Jake has been keeping a close eye on Anthony and I. Every time I go somewhere, Jake has to come.

But this day was different. I wasn't feeling well and everyone was busy except, you guessed it Anthony. Jake was reluctant and wanted to stay home with us, but I told him his meeting was too important and that I would be fine. After arguing for a good 10 minutes. He finally agreed but said he would be coming right back here.

Jake kissed me on the forehead and told me to text him if I needed anything from the store, and then he left. I laid in my bed and watched Netflix when Anthony came in my room.

"Hey Park how you feeling?" Anthony asked.

"Pretty good" I said smiling, happy he was in there with me.

"You need a cuddle buddy?"

"Anthony, I think it's best if we stay on different beds with the door open, so Jake doesn't get the wrong idea."

"Park please I wanna cuddle with you!" He whined like a little girl.

"Anthony... just for 10 minutes, I'm setting a timer." I said.

"That is perfectly fine!"

He peeled back my covers and crawled into bed next to me. He wrapped his arms around me and I set my timer on my phone.

*                                    *                                   *

After the 10 minutes was up I soon realized Anthony had fallen asleep. I giggled a little, and decided to mess with him.

"Anthony, Anthony get up Jake is home!" I said shaking him in a "panic."

He bolted out of the bed and into the one across the room. I started laughing, and he looked at me with a look of confusion. Then he soon realized I tricked him.

"I'm so gonna get you back for that!" He said running over to me.

"Anthony stay away in sick..."

He jumped on top of me and started tickling me. I laughed so loudly, it only made my stomach hurt more.

"Stop it hurts!" I laughed.

And he stopped and starred at me. He moved a piece of my blonde hair out of my face and moved his closer to mine.

"Anthony I'm sick" I said as his lips inched closer to mine.

"I don't care, I've wanted to do this for forever." He said kissing me.

His lips pressed against mine, soft and plump. I wanted more of him, but I couldn't; I can't. I wrapped my fingers in his soft dark brown hair. Then we heard the front door open. Antony kissed me one last time and quietly and smoothly made his way over to the other bed. He covered himself up and made it look like he had been laying there all day.

Jake entered the room quickly, and immediately made his way over to me. "You need anything? I'm sure Anthony would be happy to go get you stuff" he said rudely.

"No I'm good thanks Jakey" I said.

"Well I got you these" he said handing me the me the wellness juices.

I drank them quickly making faces every time. Jake walked out of the room to get me water, and Anthony said "check out my home screen." As he showed me his phone. It was a picture of me making a face after taking a drink of that juice.

"I look disgusting!" I said.

"You look beautiful, as always."

"Shut up no I do not." I said.

"Pfft okay."

Jake reentered the room handing me the glass of water.

"Get some rest Park. We have a big day tomorrow. " he said waking out of the room(again.)

Author note/// sorry if there are grammar mistakes. I started school this week and the most annoying pet is waking up early, other than that it's not too bad. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Comment, Like. Do whatever you wish xoxo- Beautiful_ Hoosier ❤️