Chapter 17~ Truth or Dare

The sun flowed through the windows blinding me and making me squint as my eyes opened. I quietly rolled out of bed careful not to wake AJ. We had fell asleep watching Finding Nemo. I tip toed down the stairs to the kitchen. Digging through the cabinets I found my strawberry Krispy Kreme doughnuts. I poured a glass of milk and grabbed the bag heading to the couch.

I turned on the TV to Disney Channel, Sophia the First was on. I sat and wad she the show intrigued the whole time.

"What the heck are you watching?" A laughing voice said.

"Sophia the First, there is nothing else on plus the show isn't a THAT bad." I answered.

"Okay whatever"

I heard cereal be made and the person came and sat on the couch with me.

"Okay let's see how good this show actually is" Alex said scooping a bug spoonful into his mouth.

Three episodes and an empty doughnut bag later I finally said "I wish I had a rabbit that talked"

"Okay I'm glad I'm not the only one" Alex said laughing.

After that episode was over I went up stairs to get dressed. I put on white vans shirt, dark jeans, and my white vans. I curled my hair and headed back down stairs to see AJ, Alex and Jake all watching Jake and the Neverland Pirates.

"Are you kidding me?" I said holding my laughter.

"Alex was watching it first" Jake said.

"Okay whatever, I'm going to meet up with the Dobres and Stan. I'll see you guys later."

I walked out front and waited for my Uber to come. When it arrived I sat in the back scrolling through Twitter and Snapchat.

I arrived at the cafe and saw the Dobres and Stan sitting at a table. I sat down and the waitress brought me a menu. I order a Caribbean salad and mango boba juice.

After we all ate we headed to Logans apartment because we were going to go hiking and do photo shoot. When we got to Logan's apartment we went upstairs. He engulfed me in a tight hug.

"Logan I can't breathe"

He continued to hug me.

"Logan I saw you last week, you can't love or miss me this much"

He let me go and I inhaled a huge breathe. I told him about this morning and Disney Channel.

He laughed then said "Speaking of Jake, he and AJ are going to meet us at the place we are going to be hiking at."

"Sounds good."

We got I Logans car and started the drive. Getting stuck in L.A traffic we decided to play Truth or Dare.

"Okay Park Truth or Dare?"

"Dare"

"I dare you to flirt with Lucas, to make AJ jealous when we get there"

"Logan that is mean! I am not doing that."

"No backing out"

"Ahhhhh fine"

We arrived at the place we were to hike at waited for Jake and AJ. When we spotted them it was show time for me. On our way up I wouldn't leave Lucas alone and kept playfully shoving him, trying my best to flirt. I could see AJ wasn't very happy with me.

Author Note/// sorry it took a while I just haven't been in the mood to write. But I'm currently on my way home from Tennessee so I'm gonna be in the car for a good 6-7 hours so I figured why not write! As always I hope you enjoyed this, and THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 16.5K READS! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! Xoxo-Beautiful Hoosier❤️