Chapter 6~Sleep? Ha your funny pt1

After we all decided we were tired we got out of the hot tub. I went up to my room to change and get in my pjs. We all made this big pallet on the floor in the living room and put in a scary movie. I'm terrible when it comes to scary movies, I usually use a pillow to cuddle with but this time I had Alex on one side and Aj on the other. Yet I still cuddled the pillow. Alex payed no attention to me when I got scared but Aj looked at me like I was a lost puppy.
I soon fell asleep during the movie and I was in the middle of a dream.
*in the dream*
I was getting ready to walk down the isle. As I got up there I said my vows and so did my soon to be husband. As we went to kiss I started to look at him and-
I woke up getting splashed with freezing cold water. My eyes jolt open, and meet brown ones.
"Jake I'm going to kill you!"
"I had to pull a prank on you! I couldn't just let you sleep peacefully" he said laughing really hard.
"Seriously Jake now I have to change into something else!"
I stomped up stairs to Aj's room and quietly opened the door because he was in there asleep. I dug through my suitcase and all of my pjs were gone, either I only brought one pair or Jake is hiding them. At that point I didn't really care I just wanted to go to sleep. I grabbed my t-shirt off of the pile of clothes that I had taken off earlier, but it felt bigger than it did before, oh well. I then put on some shorts to sleep on and laid on the air mattress that was on the floor.

I started to fall asleep when I hear a loud noise down stairs and i hear Aj say "what the heck was that?"
"I have no idea but im scared..." I said.
He chuckled and said "don't worry I'll protect you"
"Pft yeah sure, if there was a murderer down stairs you would say take her please let me live. And it doesn't help the fact we watched a scary movie." I said laughing a little.
"I would not let them take you! I would give my self up!"
"No you wouldn't" I said smiling but he couldn't see because it was dark.
"I promise I would, now let's go see what that was."
"Okay but if it's a murderer remember the promise you made me."
"Yeah okay."
Aj snuck down stairs with me no far behind. "Hello?" He asked quietly.
He turned on the kitchen light to reveal a person with a Hilary Clinton mask on. "ALEX! c'mon dude, some of us want some sleep!" Aj said.
Alex started laughing.
"I really want to sleep I'm so jet lagged" I said yawning.
"Then go to sleep." Alex said.
"I've tried but people keep waking me up!"
"Go up stairs and no one will bother you"Aj said.
I trudged up stairs to Aj's room and laid down on the air mattress and tried to go to sleep but just found my self starring at the ceiling. Next thing I know it's bright outside and I'm so tired I couldn't see straight.

Author notes: hey guys long time no type/ publish! There is only one explanation SCHOOL! I've been so busy it's not even funny, but I found some free time to type so... there you go! Let me know what you guys think ily xoxo- Beautiful Hoosier❤️