Chapter 11~ Christmas Eve

It was Christmas Eve and we were having friendsmas with team 10. Christmas is my absolute favorite time of the year. I had bought everyone in the house something. I had been cooking with AJ and Alex since I woke up. We were just making finger foods, like pigs in a blanket, mac & cheese balls, cheese dip etc.

The three of us had decorated the whole house with decoration and lights. We also sang along to Christmas music and danced around the house in our Christmas onesie(I'll put the above) Mine was read with Christmas print, Aj Santa and Alex an elf.

When the food was done being cooked we all cuddle on the couch and watched elf. This being my favorite Christmas movie I laughed non stop.
*the whole house was home*
We all are food and watched Christmas movies. After than we all opened Christmas presents.
Here's a list of what I gave everyone...
Alissa: a unicorn shirt, fuzzy socks and a Sephora gift card
Neels: ripped tees and a pair of all black yeezys
Jake: I put a peice of paper in the box that said "I couldn't afford a present so I got you this box"
Alex: a friendship ring with AMA carved into it and a Cubs sweatshirt (cause I love the cubs)
AJ: a friendship ring with AMA carved in it and pacers sweatshirt and a cross necklace with a music notes carved into it.
Marcus: rams shirt, some socks and an $50 visa gift card
Lucas: lakers shirt, socks and $50 visa gift card
And what I received was...
Alissa: makeup, a hat that said "lit on it", and adidas shoes
Jake: a box full of coal and when he handed Jt to me he said "you're getting what you deserve"
Neels: adidas shirt and diamond earrings
Alex: pirates of the Caribbean shirt and a gift certificate to get my nails done
Aj: a necklace with a heart charm covered in diamonds hanging on it and engraved on the back was AM, and a pair of purple yeezys
Marcus and Lucas: a $200 visa gift card and a Lokai bracelet

I was super happy about what everyone had gotten me and we all had left for our flights at 6:00 and it was 4:30. We all brought our bags down stairs and went to the kitchen to make Christmas cookies.

Authors note: I had a great Christmas and I'm going to write another chapter soon. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. ❤️xoxo- Beautiful Hoosier