Chapter 5: Heaven-sent

"What am I gonna do?" Rob asked himself as he paced around his surprisingly dark cell; his mind clouded with thoughts on what he could try to do.

"If you're planning escape, it's kinda hopeless." A voice from the cell across from Rob said; the person's figure hiding in the shadows.

"Who are you? And why the heck did you want to talk now? I've been here for three days!" Rob exclaimed as he went and stood in front of the bars; glaring into the shadows of the other cell.

"So? I've been here for four years. No one ever knew I was missing or came looking for me. Escape is futile."

Something about the person's voice struck a cord in Rob's brain. The voice was so familiar, yet foreign; one he hasn't heard in awhile.

"Can you come into the light? I'd really like to know who I'm talking to." Rob said to the person across from him; earning a sigh before a very familiar face came into the dim lighting.

"Hey Rob." Jordan Sparklez said as a small smile came onto his face.

"Oh my god! Jordan! How did you get here?" Rob exclaimed as he got as close as he could to the bars.

"I traded places. My crush, Tom Syndicate, got trapped in the Nether on a mission for Sky. I volunteered to take his place and Herobrine agreed; sending Tom back to where we originally came from. The Realm of Mianite." Jordan explained.

"So you've been here for four years?! That's insane man!" Rob exclaimed as he sat criss cross in front of his bars; Jordan doing the same.

"Yeah, but it was worth. I love that man Rob. I couldn't stand to see him locked up forever." Jordan stated.

"But now that's what Tom has to feel! We need to get you out of here." I said as I began to look around again for a way to escape.

"Okay, so using powers is out because those were taken forever. I'm not seeing a way to escape. The window is too small to crawl through and the bars are way too thick to pull off. Herobrine really is thorough with his security."

"Dude. Trust me I've tried. The only way we're getting out of here is if Herobrine let's us go; which will most likely not happen. Or get rescued. Which again, most likely won't happen." Jordan explained, causing me to slide down to the floor.

"Great. Just great." I muttered before closing my eyes.

~???'s POV~

"Are you sure that's where they're being held?" I asked quietly as me and my partners stared up at the rather large tower in the Nether.

"Most likely. The very bottom of that tower is where they should be."

"And how do you know?" One of our soldiers asked.

"Because I have a map!"

"Oh my god Kenny. How the Nether did you get a map of Herobrine's fortress?" I asked my blonde teammate.

"I have my ways Matty boy." Kenny said as he began looking through the map again.

I rolled my eyes at the nickname and turned my face back towards the tower. Mobs were scarce considering they were all on the other side with Herobrine; fighting TC and their recruits.

"What do you think Mat? We ready?" A voice asked, causing me to turn my head and look at the face of my lover and best friend.

"I say we are Petey. Kenny, Choco, Landon! Are you three ready?" I asked my friends; receiving nods from all.

"Okay. We'll split into three groups. One group will go to the top of the tower, one will go to the bottom, and the other will take the middle. Landon, since we all have our significant other with us, you will be alone and take the middle." I said.

A chorus of okays and alrights broke the one second silence before we all stood up and ran towards the tower; the guards staying behind just in case the mobs and Herobrine return home early.

As soon as we reached the tower, we all split up and began looking.

"Dont worry guys we're coming."

~Rob's POV~

"So you guys were Herobrine's sons for a year? How did that happen?" Jordan asked as we sprawled across our cell floors.

"We got left behind by Sky and the others while fighting a huge army of mobs. Herobrine took us in and gave us powers. That lasted a year before we found out he used us; after we killed a few of our friends of course." I replied, the memories going through my head and the guilt weighing heavy on my heart.

"Dude, that's harsh. Also, who do...." Jordan quickly cut himself off as the sound of footsteps were heard from a ways down.

We both immediately backed away from the bars; getting engulfed in the shadows. Hushed voices were heard as the footsteps got closer and closer. But these voices, weren't ones of mobs or HErobrine.

"Guys? Anyone down here?"

"Brandon? Is that you?" I asked as I crawled out of the shadows; Jordan doing the same.

"Rob! Who else is with you? I heard you and someone talking earlier." Pete said as he and who I figured was Mat grew closer to where we were.

"Jordan's here as well. Who else did you bring?" I asked.

"We brought Choco, Landon, and Kenny." Mat told me as they both came into view.

"How did you guys find us too?" I asked as both stood in front of a cell.

Mat said nothing as he punched the lock on the door; metal where his normal skin should be.

"You guys can thank Notch. He gave us powers a few weeks after you guys were taken. I'm a robot, Pete is able to turn into slime, Choco can fly and shapeshift, Kenny can lift things with his mind, and Landon can control fire." Mat explained as he helped me to my feet and out of the cell.

"Now let's get out of here." Brandon said as he pulled Jordan along.

~3rd Person POV~

The group was rejoiced as soon as they saw each other. Hugs and kisses were shared with each other as they went to their significant others. Thank yous were shared the their friends as they all walked back to the portal.

"Get ready Herobrine. We may not have our powers, but we'll do whatever it takes to take you down." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And there we go. A whole days work. It took all day because one~ I was at church. And two~ I get distracted.

:D

Anyway, sya guys later!

~Mia