"Thank you. You know, I had a great time this evening." I said to him with a small smile and he grinned as he replied that he did too.

"Does that mean you'll go on a second date with me?" He asked.

"Date? I don't think so. Hang out as friends, sure why not?"

"Why won't you go out with me?"

"Uhmmm 'cause I'm married?"

"No offence but you strike me as a lonely wife."

"I didn't say that."

"You didn't have to." He said as he moved closer to me, trapping me between him and the car as he took my hand in his. He smelled so nice.

"I can take care of you Danica, treat you the way you should be treated."

"Do you even know who my husband is? This isn't a good idea." It wasn't that Keith would be jealous or anything but because Keith might mess with him just because he didn't like me.

Jason ran his thumb over my wrist over and over again and it kinda made me shiver in a good way. He must have noticed because next thing I knew, he was kissing me. Did I kiss back? Yes I did. Because let's face it. I am human, I have needs too.

But then I broke the kiss and signed. That wasn't me. I would never do something like that.

Its an open marriage Maya. You can be with anyone you want to and it won't be cheating. Besides he obviously wants you, not Keith that fucked you once just because he was drunk and then later said it was a mistake. A small voice whispered in my head but I shook it off.

"I can't do this. I'm sorry. Thank you for the ride Jason. Goodnight." I said as I walked up the stairs to the front door.

Before I could close the door, I saw the headlights of the pizza guy as he drove closer to the house and decided to wait for him. Jason waved at me and got into his car and drove off while I waited for the pizza guy. I paid and then closed the door behind me before leaning on it and letting out a huge breath.

You did the right thing Maya. It was not a mistake. You would have hated yourself in the morning if you had actually dared to do it. Sure it feels good to be wanted..but at what cost? You hate feeling guilty right?

I really hated hearing my thoughts. It was as if i had two mini people talking in my head, one good and meek and the other one daring. The good and meek one won most of the time even though I liked the daring one.

I opened the pizza box and started eating a slice as I walked into the sitting room, my haven for the weekend. Flicking the lights on, I screamed when I saw a figure sitting in the arm chair close to the TV, nursing a glass of Bourbon.

"Keith? When did you get back?" I asked in a bewildered voice.

"Hello to you too Maya."

Hey y'all. Hope it wasn't so bad. I didn't even know I'd make it to 1758 words when I started typing this chapter. Anyway, I will be updating soon. Do take care y'all. ✌ be happy
Don't forget to vote

 ✌ be happy ☺Don't forget to vote☺