4

20 years have passed. My cat, unfortunately, passed away. Im in a depression. I cryed for 3 days, the general let me have 3 days off, to make "my loss". We still have provisions for 2 years, because of the general adviced us to eat, less and less. Im now 30 years old. And lost 13 kilograms. Were losing weight, and it's not good. We are 800. With 500 military. Men and women. were hearing loud things on the surface. Maybe a new mutations were created. But as a wait, we discovered new creatures. And lost some good friends. The oldest persons died, all. At least they did'nt had a painfull death. But all wished to see the sky a last time. We discovered alot of new species, friendly and ennemy. Some passive, and some defensive. here's the list : you can skip it, it's not important. 

first species : bugs and insects : 

clouders : a mutation of bees, who do the same thing than normal bees, except they got shorter, And now make smoke clouds, and don't sting anymore. Just a little smoke screen. 

Firebug : the fly have mutaded, and now sting. But has the same pain as bullet ants. 

Giant Ants : they are about 3 hands long, and are very heavy. Can cut a human in half with their jaw bones, that's how we lost Jameski. A good soldier. Only the guards kills. But only if attacked. 

mosquitos : nothing have changed : but theyre just glowing, and got twice bigger. Those fucking assholes never die. 

ladybug : very friendly insect who is 2 hand long : and about half a meter tall. Very friendly creature, and love radioactive mushroom. Considered as a domestic animal, and love to be pet.

animals that mutated : 

Deathwolves : 

mutated wolfes : rare to see : have 3 eyes, and sometimes 2 head. It's scared of humans. Nothing changed much, only the physical aspect

tribears : bears but with triple fur for the nuclear winter, and 2 brain and 2 hears. Very very hard to kill, as the skin and fur stop almost every type of bullet. Fear fire, like his ancestor. Some or white, like polar bears. But usually have 2 heads. They are called "Tribears" because their mutation have caused a triple density of the skin and fur, and 3 different types of violent poison on claws and teeths. 

Mutated dogs : some friendly, some not. It's dogs immuned to radiation, but severly suffered from it. Very rare, but very friendly (usually). They recognize their masters. That's how Peter finded his dog. (Still in the hazard area) but were about to find a cure, based on radioactive mushrooms. 

mutated cats : impossible to approach, except if they recognize their masters. Nothing changed like dogs, but they got back to their ancient instincts, before they were domesticated animals. Unless they recognize their masters or mistress. Otherwise, no.

Mutated rats : Those are the worst nightmares of survivors. They are 3 time bigger than their ancestor, and have a very strong bite (2 times more painfull than a dog bite) the teeth are very sharp, but they only attack if they are grabbed, it's very easy to grab them without getting hurt. 

mutated birds : the radiation inversed the process of the evolution of the birds, who slowly got them back the dinosaur era, so they are carnivorous and love human flesh. One of the most dangerous species. It can happen it recognize it's masters. But, sometimes, the hunger take the advantage of the bird, and makes him kill his own beloved master. But some can resists, which make those people very powerfull if they feed the birds correctly and everyday. At this day, we called them not "birds" but demons. They are 10 times intelligent, strong, and are huge. Some can be tall enough to make the half of a building. But are rarely interested in humans, as it's food is not enough consistent. They prefer calibalism. But will attack if shooted at.