Chapter 2

When I woke up, it was nothing but white, It was all blank. I would've freaked out if it weren't for Lucas standing next to me holding my hand and just as panicked.

It was an Angel standing just staring at us. How i know it was an Angel? SHE HAD BIG WHITE WINGS and a smile on her face. She had long carmel brown hair, the same shade as Lucas' and chocolate brown eyes. I would honestly be dumb to not notice a six foot tall model like angel staring down at me.

Her lips didn't move at all. But we heard an angelic voice reach out to us loud and clear. "I'm Dahab. " I stared at her boredly. My poker face is on. "Go on, speak. I understand all languages. " she offered.

I signed wildly. She looked confused. Lucas sobered up. "Uh- ehem. Uh she said why are we here. Uh- im sorry you just look like someone i know. " he smiled. How can he smile when she just kidnapped us. She was quiet for a while and stared at Lucas smiling softly. No... don't tell me.

"That was weird, I don't recognize a language. " she sounded confused. "Its called sign language. " explained Lucas and I stared at them piecing together the similarities in my mind.

I signed some more trying to find out why she thinks it is okay to just take us. "Getting down to business. I need you children's help.

...

So let me get this straight...

She wants us to go into an anime world just so she can see if the plot would stay the same if us two were added. Which obviously sounds stupid for a normal person, but for a 16 year old mute, homeless, prodigy child this sounds like a good- no this still sounds stupid...

The rationality in me is saying that if by a 0.006% of a chance that this could be possible, there is still no reason to do this. But the curious scientific part of me is realizing that this would be a great achievement, people know how Tv shows end. It's a whole reality in itself. What if the universes that are just "fiction" are just realities that people from our reality saw in their dreams. I take a oneirology class now that questions us rather dreams are just a figment of our imagination or something more. I mean... matter is neither created nor destroyed...

If we could classify energy or imagination as matter does that mean everything we've ever thought of is just a reality that happened or will happen? Or even a reality that's happening now, elsewhere?

"This is crazy... Right Alexa!" Lucas whisper shouted at me waking me from my Inner rambling.

I nodded my head in agreement.

"Hold up, I'm 17 and she's 16. What anime are we going to because I'm familiar with so many different plots. The only anime between our age span is like; one piece, fairy tail, death note-" Dahab cut off Lucas's fanboy moment. Who agreed to this?

I personally don't want to do this. What if we go to attack on titan. Do you know how fast people die there?

"Actually your age will automatically change. " She smiled enthusiastically. My eyes widened. She already has a place set for us? Why us!

I couldn't help looking back and forth between Dahab and Lucas. They both stared at me with questioning eyes.

"Will you help? It's not just for me or any selfish reasons, Entire Heavens are depending on you."

"Heavens? Is that what you angels call planets like earth?" Lucas asked quickly catching the odd word she used to describe our world.

"No not just this plant but this whole existence. There are multiple existences that people in this one couldn't even imagine to fathom. There are literally no human words I could use to describe it to you. You two were chosen because of your brain capacity. Anyone else would not be able to see me, test alone take in all this information without consequences."

"Consequences? What like dying?"

"Not exactly... there have been people who came close to an ounce of an understanding in this heaven... but because of the overall capacity of this  existence's brain waves as a whole, of someone was to open their inner eye, they would be shunned, or outcasted. But maybe in this day and age diagnosed with schizophrenia or bipolar disorder. They would be labeled as some one who needs help instead because no one else understands." Dahab explained.

Lucas looked deep in thought. Because we are best friends, I knew exactly what he was thinking. "We will help save the many existences of the many different realities by trialing in this world leap thing you have going on." He summed up in an average sentence trying his best to understand it all himself.

Wait a minute... We?

Aw hell no.

I signed furiously  demanding for more time to think about this. As a realist, I need to know about everything that I am getting into. Not just some vague summary about how the world as we know it is nothing but a fraction of what's really out there and that anime shows that we all love and praise are actually realities that somehow people from our realm "thought" of and animated.

I kept signing "no" and "hell no" over and over.

Dahab looked at me in confusion, not being able to understand me at all.

"She said she's excited to see what anime we will travel to!"