Chapter 1

Wed, Jul 19 2017...11:40PM
👑👑Enjoy👑👑

"Come on lazy!" My best friend Lucas screamed infront of me. Mind you, its pouring outside and our school is a roughly a twenty minute walk from where we are right now. My idiot of a bestfriend decided that it would be a good idea to trick me into running errands with him. I stupidly rushed out of bed hearing that the library was giving away food. It didnt even hit me that the library and food didn't even go together.

Going to a school for geniuses means having a ship load of homework to do everyweek. And we dont do your average math either, the work that we are required to do is eqivelent to what my father does with NASA. I always loved getting work on Monday and turning it in on Friday. Aka, Today. But today couldn't be a worse due date.

"Hurry up!" He grabbed my hand dragging me towards the way he think the orphanage is.

I shivered tightening the tiny sweater around me. If i would have known it was going to rain... I glared up at Lucas.

"Hey, we should run away to New york. And go live there or somthing. Im sick of this orphanage. " Lucas said. I snorted at him and he laughed. "Yeah, you're right, homeless children get it the worst there. " he laughed a dry laugh. My bestfriend Lucas is from New york.He always talk about running away to go there just because its the big city, but i know better. He doesnt want me to know he secretly misses his family and wants to find them.  All he ever remebers is taking a walk with his mom and ending up on the step of Ms. Steph's home for the specialy gifted, With a letter and a sprite bottle.

...

Surprisingly, it wasnt Ms. Jamie or Ms. Steph who opened the door to the six year old Lucas Evans, it was a five year old Lexa Williams who was just planning to run away from the wicked building and the evil people in it. The light haired boy was about to ask a question when suddenly, the little girl placed a finger on his lips to hush him, wanting to save him from ever living there. And as soon as she grabbed his arm and was ready to make a run for it, she felt the devil herself grab her ponytail and glare at her "Abd where are you going mute?" The dean asked tugging on Lexa's pony tail. The five year old Lexa swatted the devil's hand away and simply glared back stomping into the home still holding the little boy's arm. She stomped all the way onto her beat up and shared room. In the room was a Chocolate twelve year old girl with long dread locs and dark brown eyes. For a twelve year old, she was quite tall, about 5'4 1/2 feet tall and she was extremely smart. Also in the room was a nine year old asian boy. He had big brown orbs and thin dark brown hair. He was only 4'11 but then again he was nine.

Lexa stomped to the big whiteboard on the biggest wall in the room and angrilly started to write all type of words down. When she finished, she huffed and faced the dirty blonde headed boy waiting for him to respond. He looked confused then blinked and looked down to his feet. "Sorry... I can't read yet..." He whispered.

The twelve year old got up amd walked towards him and sat criss crossed infront of him. "Hi, nice to meet you, I'm Saniyah but you can call me Niya okay?" She asked and the shy boy nodded his head and then suddenly grinned not being all so shy any more. "Im Lucas! But you can call me Luke, thats what my friends call me at least. " he grinned up at her. She smiled back. "Well, this is Aaron and this is Lexa. " she pointed to the little guy playing with a five thousand piece puzzle. He looked up for a second and then continued solving his puzzle. Hr glanced up at the neat hand writing of the five year old cutiously. "If you want, i could read it to you. "The older girl offered with a friendly smile. Lucas nodded enthusiastically.

...

Lucas tapped my shoulder. "You were daydreaming. " he told me. "Probably remembering the time we first met. " he winked. I rolled my eyes. He swears he's some psychic or somthing. It was just a lucky guess.

He kept talking and i felt bad that i couldn't reply. I Hate the rain because its impossible to write on my white board without everything erasing.

"Hey doesn't the clouds look strange to you?" He asked out of no where. I raised an eyebrow. The heck? It never gets foggy in philly.

Lucas grabbed my hand and started swatting the fog out of his face a bit so we could know which way is north east.

Next thing you know its all White, I'm cold and no kidding, I see an angel.

👑👑Not Edited👑👑
Ngl. I never posted this and I'm just seeing this again. After about three years. 😋 I was young when I made these first few chapters but I promise the writing will get better in a few chapters.