• MY STORIES •

Hey guys! If you enjoyed this book and the writing style, here are other books of mine that you may enjoy just as much! To read any of these books, click the Amazon link in my bio or the same link below will take you to Amazon Kindle! You can purchase each book with a one time super low payment and receive the completed book forever! 

If you're interested in reading the rest of the story along with the sequel and the third book, you can click the link below to head over to Amazon Kindle where you'll be able to pay once and purchase the completed book forever!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/s?i=digital-text&rh=p_27%3ASAKINA+HUSSAIN&s=relevancerank&text=SAKINA+HUSSAIN&ref=dp_byline_sr_ebooks_1

Title : The Dark Side. (COMPLETE)

Torn Between Good And Bad

Justin is light, safe, good.
Alex is dark, dangerous, bad.

Ariana is torn between the two. She knows she should head towards the light but the element of darkness has always excited her. Darkness runs through her blood, darkness makes her heart go wild. Darkness attracts her, she's drawn to it like a moth to a burning fire.

Which path will she choose?

*****
Title: His Mission (COMPLETE - Formally known as The Bad Boys Mission)

*****Title: His Mission (COMPLETE - Formally known as The Bad Boys Mission)

"Jake, move. You stink of smoke."

Seriously Emily, why are you speaking to him like this? I'm dead. Officially dead.

Someone please play Shawn Mendes at my funeral.

Jake smirked, his lips curling up into a grin.

"So, you're feisty, huh Muffin?" he stared straight into my eyes, the blue in them twinkling mischievously. My own widened in confusion and I frowned back at him -

Muffin? What the fudge?

"Don't call me that, my name's Emily." I narrowed my eyes and tried to keep my voice threatening but he sensed the insecurity behind it.