The Barbeque part 1

After their first time in the motel , Lukas decides he wants to give it another try but he doesn't know what Philip will think about it and to be honest he's pretty nervous about asking.

So he decides to head over to Helen & Gabe's and try his best to ask Philip what he thinks about it. He's starting to sweat just thinking about it.

"Dad!" Lukas yells.

"Yea."

"I'm going to Philips I'll be back by dinner." Lukas says starting to walk out the door.

"Lukas wait."

Lukas stops in his tracks and turns around.

"I would like to see Philip , Helen,  and Gabe over here for dinner."

Lukas mind goes blank. He doesn't know what to think or what's going on or why his dad wants them to cone over for dinner. All he can think of at the moment is the awkward tension this dinner will have.

"Umm I don't know dad. I'll have to ask."

"Well you do that."

"Okay dad see you later." Lukas says leaving the house.

'What the fuck' he mutters putting his helmet on starting his motorcycle.

The drive to Philips house seems shorter than usual and Lukas almost regrets going to Philips house just because of the dinner scenario.

Lukas parks his bike in the driveway. Takes his helmet of and makes his way up the porch stairs and knocks on the door 3 times.

When Philip appears in front of the door 'thank god' Lukas think.

He sees the smile instantly appear on Lukas' face.

"Hi baby." Lukas says bringing Philip in for a kiss. Noticing the loud music in the background.

"Hey." Philip says.

"Why is the music so loud." Lukas asks stepping inside the house taking his shoes off.

"Helen and Gabe do this when they're  having sex but I'm still in the house."

Perfect opportunity to ask Lukas thinks.

"That's gross. But um speaking of Helen and Gabe,  my dad wants to know if you guys would like to come over for dinner tonight.

"Why?" Philip asks curiously.

"No idea he just really wanted me to ask."

"Um , yea I'm sure Helen and Gabe will be fine with it." Philip says walking up the stairs to his room. Lukas following close behind.

"That's going to be so awkward."

"Yea but it'll be nice."

Okay here goes nothing Lukas thinks.

"But um- speaking of um- you know. Since we didn't do it the last time I was here I was um- thinking -"

"Lukas if you want sex all you have to do is tell me."

Lukas said stepping forward towards Philip tipping his chin up to kiss him Philip breaks the kiss and whispers 'me too'

They decide to take things slowly this time. Things are going good until they hear the music getting turned off.

"Shit." Lukas says

"Let's just to be quiet." Philip suggests.

"Yea yea." Lukas says going in for another kiss.

Lukas decides he wants to be on too this time so he gets on top of Philip and aligns their bodies and rocks down softly to see if Philip likes it. Philips eyes flutter close and his mouth open and Lukas smiles to himself.

He lifts Philips leg up and grinds down harder this time. They both moan into each others mouth quietly.

"We're the condoms and lube." Lukas asks panting.

"Top drawer."

Lukas gets off of Philip and open the drawer and get out the condom and lube and sits then on the bed.

Philip starts by kissing Lukas and unbuttoning his pants at the same time. When Lukas pants are removed Philip removes his own and both of their underwear.

Lukas unwraps the condom and Philip takes it from him.

"I'll put it on you." Philip says.

"Okay."

Philip puts the condom on very slowly teasing Lukas just to see the look on his face. O shaped mouth panting slowly.

Lukas opens the lube pouring some on his fingers and on the condom.

"Ready." Lukas asks

"Yea."

Lukas pushes in as slow as he can. Once he is all the way in he takes a look at Philip.

His brows are furrowed and he has a pained expression on his face.

"You okay?" Lukas whispers

"Yea just, hold on."

Lukas pushes in and out slowly and he hears Philip mumble a soft 'ow'.

Philip put his hands on the back of Lukas legs and starts pushing Lukas forward slowly.

Lukas has his eyes locked on Philips face as he moans softly and Lukas just smiles to himself.

              *
              *
              *

Afterwards they just lay there comfortably.

"So was that better than last time?"  Lukas asks.

"Yea. Way better because it didn't hurt as much."

Lukas was about to respond until he heard Helen yell 'Philip, Lukas! "

"How does she know I'm here?" Lukas asks

"Maybe because your bike is outside." Philip says getting up of the bed putting his pants on slowly.

"You okay?" Lukas asks

"Yea,  just a bit sore."

"Sorry." Lukas says putting his pants on as well.

"You don't need to be sorry." Philip says as they both exit his room and make their way downstairs to see what Helen wants.

"Why didn't you tell us Lukas was here?" Helen asks

"You were a bit busy." Philip responds.

Gabe chuckles at that and says. "From what we heard you guys were a bit busy too."

"Oh my god." Lukas says

"By the way Lukas, your dad called about 30 minutes ago and said he would like us over for dinner, and we were kind enough to let you two finish before telling you we were leaving soon."

"Umm-" Lukas said cheeks going red.

"So we're leaving now?" Philip asked.

"Yea." Helen says walking out the door  waiting for everyone to exit so she can lock the door.

"We'll follow you guys." Lukas says

"Obviously." Helen says

"She totally hates me again. I just got her to like me."

"FUCK!" Lukas yells.

"I heard that." Helen says rolling her window down.

        *

        *
When they make their way to Lukas' house they see that they're having barbeque. They also see Bo standing on the front porch sipping his beer.

Philip and Lukas get off the bike as Helen and Gabe lock the car doors.

"Hey, dad." Lukas says.

"Lukas, go get the plates and bring them out here we will be eating on the bench."

"Okay." Lukas says