The Explanation

"You really think I would hate you" Bo said.

"Yea, I just jumped to all kinds of conclusions about how you would react."

Even though Lukas was terrified of his dad and everyone knew it.

"As long as you two do right by each other and use as much protection as you need you have my approval."

'Oh my God...' Lukas thought even though he was happy that his dad accepted him he couldn't help but feel a little embarrassed.

"Umm. Yea okay dad thanks we're just gonna-."

"You two have therapy early tomorrow morning. Gabe, Helen, and I are letting you guys see the same therapist so you guys can feel better and more comfortable about things also Lukas I put condoms in your room."

Philip burst out in laughter while Lukas' face flushed dark red.

"Dad please stop" Lukas said.

"Alright alright." Bo said "You two off to bed you have an early morning.

Lukas practically dragged Philip up the stairs and when they reached Lukas room he automatically closes the door .

"He is so embarrassing."

Philip laughs. "He loves you so much."
"I know he does. He just does it on purpose."

"We should probably get to bed we have therapy tomorrow morning and I'm not looking forward to it."

"yea but at least we'll be together." Lukas said.

"You are so cheesy." Philip said laying down pulling Lukas on the bed with him.

"Only for you."

"Shhhh and go to sleep.

With that being said Philip nuzzled his nose into Lukas' neck. Lukas hand resting on Philips waist.

"Goodnight baby." Lukas whispers.