Twenty-Four

"Nyhelie! Stay still! I wanna fix your hair!"
"Okay Janet! You're hurting me gosh!"
"Okay and... She's done! LaToya you do her make up-"
"Actually, Michael fell in love with me. Just me. No makeup and that's how I like it really."
I pulled out my mother's wedding dress, that I snuck from father. I put it on.

My hair was in a huge bun on my head, because of how long my hair was, and a white flower crown was around my forehead

My hair was in a huge bun on my head, because of how long my hair was, and a white flower crown was around my forehead. I was going barefoot, I wanted to have a nice comfortable wedding outside under the tree Michael and I met at. I grabbed my bundle of sunflowers, and went out to see the girls.
"And then I was like bitch try me! And she had the nerve to say- OH MY GOSH YOU LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL NELLIE!"
I blushed.
"Thanks Janey Aney."
Mother walked over to me and began to tear up.
"Mother! You're gonna make me cry!"
I hugged her tight.
"Michael finally picked the perfect woman. Nyhelie, I know you will take good care of my son. He's gonna need it..."
"Yes ma'am."
I hooked arms with her, and the girls followed outside. We all made it to the butterfly garden, and hundreds of people were in their. I was starting to get nervous. I hooked my arm around Katherine tighter. Everyone stood up. Katherine and I walked down the isle. Michael looked me in awe and wonder, and I couldn't help but smile. When we made it to the alter, Michael took my hands and looked into my eyes.
"Do you have you vows?"
Michael went first.
"My Nyhelie. My sweetheart, my Nellie, My June. My Baby Girl. When I first saw you walking in our house, at first I got annoyed because I already had to deal with girls at home..."
I laughed and everyone laughed.
"But then, when you came over and sat shyly next to me and said hi, I was immediately in love. Not only by your innocence, but your beauty, grace, compassion, strength and mostly..."
Michael began to shed tears, making me burst into tears.
"Oh don't cry baby!"
Everyone awwwed and cooed.
I wiped his tears and mine.
"And mostly your selflessness! No one has loved me so much, and cared for me so much, as you! I'm lost without you Baby Girl! I can't function with you waking up next to me each morning, and seeing those beautiful golden eyes of yours."
Then it was my turn.
"My Michael. My Baby, My Big Baby..."
Everyone laughed and Michael.
"My Mikey, My Peter Pan, My Mickey.. When I first met you, I automatically had butterflies. Every time I was around you, and the way you held my hand and still hold it. It was the perfect fit. No one will ever know me or understand me like you. I too am lost without you. We've been through so much together, and it's worth it. With you everything I'm my life will be worth it..."
We exchanged wedding rings.
"You may now kiss the bride."
Michael lifted me up, and I squealed. He smashed his lips onto mine as he spun me around. I was officially Mrs. Nyhelie June Jackson....

Michael and I were on a jet to Paris, France. Him and I decided to talk.
"Then Randy and Tatum, grabbed me. They left me naked and under for 5 years.. it was pure hell, but it was worth it, cause I'm now your wife."
"Oh Baby Girl! I wish I could've stopped it!"
"Michael it's okay! Let's just forget about that."
He kissed my hands.
"How does it feel to be Mrs. Michael Jackson?"
I blushed and grinned hard.
"It feels amazing."
He grinned, and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and hugged him.
"I love you Michael."
"I love you more, Nyhelie."
"Mr. and Mrs. Jackson, welcome to Paris, France! Have a great honeymoon!"

Michael and I lay, tangled in the sheets, wearing only them, as I laid on his bare chest, and he rubbed my back.
"Michael?"
"Hm."
"Do you blame me for what happened to Nathan? Or do you blame me for not telling you I was pregnant?"
He sat us up. He looked into my eyes.
"Of course not! Baby Girl, all of that was that demon's fault! You tried to protect the baby and take care of him. Lisa only got in the way of us. Nyhelie you would be an amazing mother."
I shed a tear, and he wiped it away.
"I just feel like I could've done something Michael!"
"You did! You tried to protect him! It's okay..."
He kissed my forehead, then lifted my chin. He planted his lips onto mine.
WARNING: Sexual Themes! If you don't like it, scroll down till you get to the bottom.
Then Michael looked into my eyes and he bit his lip. Passion was in his eyes, and it was starting to form in mine. He planted his lips onto mine, and his kisses trailed to my jawline. He nibbled on my ear, and I bit my lip. Michael whispered in my ear:
"I wanna make another baby with you right now."
I let out a moan. He got on top of me, and laid me down. I touched his face, and his leaned in and smashed his lips onto mine. Our kiss was getting so heated, I ached for him again more than I did a second ago. He gently moved his hips between my legs, and I let out a softer moan.
"Michael...faster..."
He moved his hips faster. Then faces he was making, made me moan louder. He was looking at me, but his face was red and his long black curls were dangling over me. He began to softly moan, as I dug my nails into his back. I started to grind my hips against his as he held me tight. Then I could feel the powerful rush, and his was coming too. I moaned his name, as I convulsed with him.  Then he slowed down, and I rolled him over and kissed him. I laid back on him with my head on his chest, and he kissed my forehead and rubbed my back.
The theme is now over! If you judge or get mad over this like I said you will be blocked.. thnks...
We fell asleep.
Michael's POV...
3:45 am...
The phone began to rang. Michael and I groaned as he reached over and pressed the speaker.
"Hello?"
Nyhelie moaned at the sound of my voice. I smirked.
"Michael? What's up?!"
"Janet?"
"Yes this is Janet! Whatcha doin? How's Nyhelie? Where is she?"
"Janet! We are trying to sleep..."
"Ohhh oops sorry. I forgot of different time zones."
"Yeah."
Nyhelie spoke.
"Hi Janet..."
"Ooh Hey Nellie! Y'all sound knocked out."
"Cause we are."
"Ohh well, I call a little earlier tomorrow. Mother said hey. Love you guys."
Nyhelie and I spoke at the same time:
"We love you too."
Then she hung up. I rolled over, and Nyhelie got off of me only to wrap her arms back around me. I wrapped my arms around her and we drifted back off to sleep.