Chapter Eleven

Nyhelie's POV...
"Michael! What the heel is this whore doing in your bed?!"
I was pushed out of the bed. Michael rushed upstairs, and when he saw my on the ground, and rushed to me.
"I'm fine!"
I went in the bathroom to brush my teeth.
"Brooke! Why the hell did you push her?!"
"Because this drunk whore shouldn't be in your bed!"
"Please stop shouting! I have a headache! Gosh! Now Michael, what the hell happened and why am I here, and why was I in your bed-"
All of a sudden, everything flashed back. Oh no.
"Michael, don't believe anything I told you last-"
"To late! Brooke, I wish you would actually trust me, and stop jumping to conclusions every damn time!"
"You know what Michael? If you love your precious little Nyhelie that comes first, then you can have her! That's why I'm glad I've been cheating on you-"
Brooke put her hands over her mouth. I was enraged! She cheated on Michael too?!
"You little fake ass bitch! Ima beat you ass!"
I lunged at her, and gave her a good ass whooping. I think that day, the black side of my heritage came out. I ripped her extensions out, and backhanded her a couple time, and then that turned into punching.
"Nyhelie no!"
Michael peeled me off of Brooke. The side of her face was swollen, there were cuts on her face, and she had a few bald spots. Oops. Not. Bitch.
"Michael I hate you!"
She pulled off her engagement ring, and threw it at my face.
"This should be yours, you bitch!"
I lunged at her again put Michael held me in place.
"Brooke,just get the hell out of my house, and never walk your cheap ass back here again!"
"Gladly!"
She stormed downstairs, and we heard the door slam. I released myself from Michael and sat on the bed. I put my head in my hands and began to cry. I was officially turning into my father. I never wanted to be that horrible man, and I failed. And worse, Michael knows about my depression, and my food problemI felt the bed become heavier, and an arm around me. Michael.
"Nyhelie, I am truly sorry. You probably hate me, a lot. I've caused you so much pain in your life, and I wanna fix it. I wanna be there for you at all times. I wanna see that beautiful smile everyday. I wanna hear that beautiful and contagious laugh you have. Most important, I wanna see you healthy and those beautiful eyes glowing again. I'm gonna help you, but not as your best friend. I don't wanna be your best friend anymore. I wanna be more than just your best friend. I finally realize who I want and need in my life, and I need to face it now. I love you Nyhelie June Porter."
I was so overwhelmed by everything that was just said. He loves me. He finally loves me. But he needs to know I don't wanna be hurt again. I look at him and smile.
"You know, you're lucky you're cute."
He chuckled.
"I love you too, Michael Joseph Jackson."
He smiled wide and hugged me so tight. I laughed as I threw my arms around his neckHe wiped my tears away with his thumbs, and held my face in his large soft hands. He was inches away from my face. Our lips connected.  Time had stopped. It was just as magical as the one 5 years ago. I wrapped my arms around his neck.
"Well it's about time!"
"You got that right."
We jumped startled, and looked at the door. There stood Katherine and Janet, smiling wide.
"Mother! Janet! Seriously?"
Janet rolled her eyes.
"Okay okay, well leave you alone! Jeez!"
They both walked to the kitchen, big smiles on their faces. Michael leaned his forehead against mine chuckling. The he sat up, and took my hands, and became serious. He looked into my eyes.
"Michael, I'll try with you, but you need to earn my trust back, and we need to be on better terms before we're complete official."
"Nyhelie, I promise you I will earn your trust back, and I'm serious about helping you. I want you to eat, and be happy again. And I'm not gonna let that ruin. We can start now. We are going downstairs for breakfast now. Come on."
He took my hand, and led me downstairs. Katherine had just finished, and she was setting the table. When she saw us, she had a big smile on her face. We sat at the table, and Michael decided it was a good idea to feed me.
"Michael! I got it!"
"Nope, I'm gonna feed you, til you eat it all."
"You guys are so adorable!"
Janet and Katherine laughed, as we blushed. When breakfast was over, Michael dropped me back to my house and decided to hang out at my house. He waited downstairs, while I took a shower. I was very happy.
He was mine. And I had a good feeling about it. I truly loved Michael, and I always have since I was 13. I've never been with anyone else. Michael was my first crush, and now my first kiss. I hope it stays that way. But in order for it to, he's gonna have to earn my trust and not be a coward. Let's just see how that goes...
Michael's POV...
I finally have Nyhelie, and I'm not gonna lose her. I finally realized that she would never hurt me, and that I could trust. But most of all, I realize that I loved her since I was 15, I just didn't want to realize. I'm gonna try to never ever hurt her again, and I will not let anything get between us. And that was a promise. I finally know that we were meant to be...

Nyhelie's POV...
I finished my shower, and let my hair air dry, and put it in a fluffy bun. I put on of my white house dresses, and some flip flops. I went downstairs, and greeted Michael who was sitting on the couch.
"I missed you."
I chuckled.
"I was only gone for 30 minutes!"
"So that still was a long time!"
I laughed.
"Yeah, okay."
I got up, pulling Michael up with me, and went in the kitchen. I grabbed my restock of papa clydes ice cream, and handed Michael his, and a spoon, I grabbed mine, and led him out to the vernada on the backside of my house, point to the beach I live in front of. We sat down and ate our ice cream.
"This is nice."
"Yeah it is. That's why I'm glad i found this place. It's so peaceful."
"Nyhelie?"
"Yeah?"
"I just wanna apologize for not realizing, about you and I, and I'm sorry for being a coward all those times. I guess I was just afraid, I was gonna hurt you, which I didn't fail at that, but I just want you to know I love you, and that will never change."
I scooted closer to Michael, and laid my head on his shoulder.
"I love you too, Michael."
We finished our ice cream, and watched the sunset, as we continued to catch up, and talk about what we missed. I must say, 10 years is a long time to fully catch up on, but we did all night.