This Is No Dream.

~Recap~

"Daisy" Klaus' panicked voice called from the front door, "what?" I asked annoyed while walking the direction of the front door, my mouth dropped in shock "I told you I'd be back" she smirked before everything went black.

~Present - Daisy's POV~

"Come on Daise. Get up" I heard Klaus' panicked distant voice called, I tried to say something to indicate I was awake but nothing seemed to come out, I tried to move my fingers, my arms and my legs, I couldn't move, couldn't speak. What was happeneing? I began to panick more and more, "you heard him up" that annoying cocky voice said before a stinging pain searched it's way around my body causing all my senses, feeling and movement to return in a instant. I smirked to myself before using my vampire spead to get up and pin the blonde against the nearest wall, fangs showing. "Welcome back" I smirked to the struggling blonde, "I told you I'd be back" she chocked through my death grip, "Klaus you all right?" I shouted over my shoulder keeping my grip on Cami, "I'm fine, I've texted Damon and the others, They'll be here soon" Klaus said "I didn't see you do that" Cami asked in a whisper due to the lack of oxegen, "you was busy trying to get Daisy to wake up" Klaus laughed, I let go of Cami's throat causing her to fall to the floor trying to get as much oxegen as she could, "so how we going to do this, kill her or let her go again?" Klaus asked while coming up beside me, "I say kill her. She's being a nusance, Hayley told me a few weeks ago that she's trying to get to them or something" I shrugged trying to remember Hayley's exact words but failing. "Who said you'll get the chance?" Cami smirked while standing up, her breathing back to normal, "Who would help you out. You're a human bartender trying to fit into the supernatural world. Either way you're going to die" Klaus smirked causing me to let out a little chuckle, "I think you'll be surprised at who will help me" Cami smirked before me and Klaus turned aroud simotaniously with our jaws wide and our eyes bulging, "What did we miss" that betraying family voice called, snapping me out of my trance and the anger began to bubble "so this is where the party's at" Damon's voice called as he was followed in the house by Stefan, Tyler, Jeremy, Elena, Matt, Bonnie and Caroline, We all stood there next to eachother staring into the faces of our enemy's. Cami, Marcel, Davina, Diego, Thierry, Felicia and Otto. This is about to break into some strange twilight fight scene, except this is no dream.