Get Out.

~Daisy's POV~

"Tell 'em that it's my birthday" I sang along to Selena Gomez jumping around with a cup of a unknown alcoholic substance in my cup "Hey Care, I'm going over there" I slurred pointing to the kitchen where Damon and Stefan were stood. "Hey boys" I flirted as I stumbled closer to the two boys laughing at me "Hey Mai" Damon laughed "I'm a little drunk" I laughed and slurred at the same time "We know" they said in unison "Who's dancing next?" I asked stroking Damon's arm "Fine" he sighed putting down his glass and taking me over to the dance floor where Glee's 'Blame it on the alcohol' was blasting through the speakers "Where's Klaus at?" I asked while I grinded down Damon's front "Over there" he said pointing to a couch with Klaus and a unknown blonde girl was sat talking "Looks like he's having fun" I smiled "Yep" he agreed just as I looked back over and Klaus was lip locked with the blonde girl he was pushing away a few seconds earlier "Bastard" I muttered before carrying on dancing "Not bothered?" Damon asked spinning me around "They'll know they've done wrong in the morning but It's not going to ruin my birthday" I laughed as Damon span me around "Cake time?" I begged realising there's been no cake yet "Cake time" he agreed as the music stopped and Stefan walked in with a rather small cupcake "Is this it?" I frowned when he reached me "There's a bigger one tomorrow we knew you wouldn't want to share" Stefan winked "Make a wish babe" Klaus' voice said behind me, I nodded and blew out the candle and turned to face the group that was watching me "Birthday kiss" Klaus asked leaning forward "Nice lipstick" I chuckled emptily before pushing him out of the way and hugging Damon "So about that dance we never finished" I smiled "Anything for the birthday girl" he laughed picking me up "I said Dance not kidnapping, Stef help" I shouted over Damon's shoulder "Have fun" He shouted back as the music started "I hate you" I screamed as Damon placed me down "You love me" He replied getting dangerously close.

~The next morning~

"Morning" Damon's chirpy voice called as the smell of bacon invaded my nose "No thanks" I smiled standing up from the bed and walking to the en-suit "Where's Klaus" I shouted stripping out of my smelly dress "In one of the rooms I'll find him, there's some of my old clothes on the bed" she shouted back followed by a door shutting "Kay" I sighed stepping into the shower taking my time when I noticed the water in the bottom of the bath turn from a clear colour to Red "Damon" I panicked "What, need help?" He smirked "I'm bleeding" I panicked again "Get a towel on and come here" he shouted before I heard movement in the room so I got into a towel and opened the door slightly "Clothes" I sighed "Fine" he sighed in return before handing me a over sized top and some boxers, I got changed and rushed out of the bathroom "What's wrong with me" I asked "You're stomach's bleeding" he said a little calmer "Why" I panicked "You must have hurt it last night and no realised" he said walking to the bathroom and holding up my white and pink dress with a red stain "Great" I muttered "Why isn't it healing" I asked lifting my top and admiring the wound "It takes longer plus it looks deep" he said coming closer and putting a plaster on to cover it "Check tomorrow it should be better" he sighed "Who's bleeding" Klaus's voice rushed as he burst into the room I was currently occupying "Like you care" I scoffed walking to Damon's bathroom "Damon I got blood on your floor" I sighed looking at the pool of red on the white tiles "Why you bleeding" Klaus said "I don't know genius now leave me alone" I said rudly before walking past Damon and Klaus going downstairs where the blonde girl from last night was sat in Klaus' top, "Morning" she said happily I sighed before saying "Get out" and pointing to the door.