Happy Birthday.

~Damon's POV~

"Stefan" I yelled through the empty hallways of the house "Stefan" I yelled once more to confirm he wasn't here. After hearing no reply I sighed and walked to the drive way and stepped into my car driving the familiar route to Daisy's house. "Morning" Daisy said opening the door wider letting me enter the home "Klaus home?" I asked giving her a hug "Ye one second, he's in the shower" She smiled walking up the stairs to what I guess is the bathroom, while waiting I looked around the house hold and admired every inch of the house, It was simple but breath taking no wonder Daisy likes it here "Damon" Klaus smiled walking down the stairs with Daisy's hand in his "I came to invite you both to a movie day over at the house tonight" I smiled looking between the two who are looking at each other "who will be there?" Daisy asked with the same smile never leaving her face "Me, Stefan, Elena, Little Gilbert, Caroline, Tyler, Matt and I think the witch is coming" I sighed "We'll be there" Klaus said looking directly into my eyes to see if I was hiding anything  "Good" I smiled "Babe you sure?" Daisy asked looking into Klaus' eyes "Yes" he replied giving her a kiss on the forehead "We had plans" Daisy sighed with sadness in her eyes "Babe, It was just a movie and take-out we can do it some other time let's go spend time with our friends, you've had a lot to deal with I mean, Cammie, Marcel and Davina" Klaus sighed "Wait Davina was here?" I screamed, yes. I know all about the whole Davina being the big old witch "Ye, did we forget to tell you? oh well she's gone now" Daisy smirked her mischievous smirk "How bad was it?" I winked "Two broken fingers for Davina, Marcel had a snapped neck and this one" she said pointing to Klaus "was pinned against a wall" she smirked once more "Oh Daisy, you just attract trouble" I smiled "That's why you love me" she smiled giving me a friendly peck on the cheek "Well I have to go, see you later" I smiled before walking out and back to my car. She has no idea what she's got herself into I smiled before driving home.

~Daisy's POV~

"I don't get it, If it's just a few movies why do I have to wear this" I said throwing my hands up while walking down the stairs to meet Klaus at the bottom wearing a white dress shirt with a few top buttons up done, a navy blue blazer and navy blue pants "It's like we're going to diner" I frowned flattening my dress down. I was wearing a white and pink flowery dress with white flats and a pink headband in, "Damon said wear this" he sighed shrugging before taking my hand and leading me to the car and opening the passenger car door before getting in his side before driving to the Salvatore residence. I looked at the window as I watched people walking around, talking and laughing living a full human life sometimes I love being what I am but I do miss my human life not all violence and stuff but the hope of finding true love, starting a family and being a better mother than my own "We're here" Klaus said happily, I looked at the Salvatore house, all the light we're off but the cars we're all here maybe they've already set up and are waiting on us, great I hate being the last one's. "Ready" Klaus smiled opening my car door for me to step out before taking my hand and walking me towards the Salvatore house and walking through the door without knocking, We walked into a pitch black everything room "Happy Birthday" was the next thing to invade my ears as all the lights turned on relieving all my friends and more people I didn't know, I looked straight up to Klaus with a questioning look in my eyes "You didn't think we'd forget did you?"