You're Moving In?

~Daisy's POV~

"Damon?" I yelled through the house from my room. It's been three hours since the whole thing with Klaus and at first I wanted to run into his arms and say I'm sorry but it's his fault why should I say sorry? "Yes Mai?" Damon said sweetly walking into my room taking a seat next to me on the bed "did you get Lola's number?" I asked scrolling through my contacts "Ye it's in my phone why?" Damon asked pulling his own phone out "I wanted to ring her" I said with a 'duh' tone "you sure that's best? Just wait till tomorrow?" Damon suggested "Number. Now." I said with determination "fine" he sighed handing me his phone. I typed in the number and waiting till the rings ended "Hello" a familiar voice said laced with sleep "Lola?" I asked "Yes. That's me" she said sounded alarmed "You slept with my boyfriend" I said trying to jog her memory "Daisy?" she asked "Hey" I smiled "I am so sorry about that" she said with worry "It's fine do you remember where the party was?" I smiled "Yes why?" she asked "Come meet me here I need to ask you something" I said with unsurity "On my way" she said before hanging up. I saved her number and turned to Damon and smiled "What are you up to?" he asked "I need a new bestfriend why not the one whole drove my other one away plus I can use her guilt to get her to help me move here" I smiled "You're moving in?" he asked "Yup" I replied popping the P and standing up to go get ready.

"Daisy Lola's here" Damon yelled from downstairs before I heard the front door close "One second" I yelled back pulling on my jacket. "Hey Lola" I greeted when I walked into the everything room "Hey" she replied happily "I need your help" I smiled taking a seat next to her "Sure" she smiled "Remember my boyfriend?" I smiled "Ex" Damon chirped up "Well I need your help to move out of his house and move here?" I said "you broke up?" she asked causing me to nod "Sure" she smiled causing me to return the smile "on one condition" she said causing me to look at Damon with confusion "I can move in too" she smiled "why would you want to live here?" I asked "I'm being evicted and if I don't find somewhere to live then I have to move to New York to live with my parents and become a doctor" she frowned "sure" I smiled "Great two girls" Damon muttered before leaving the room. "We better get going, Klaus is out binge drinking for two days" I smiled opening the front door and walking out with Lola on my tail.