Drink This.

~Lola's POV~

"That's the third and you've been here for 10 minuets" A British voice I recognize slightly "I'm celebrating" I smirked not looking at the guy just at my drink "Celebrating what?" He asked "well Mr. I want to know everything. I'm celebrating my misery" I said with pure irritation "you're too beautiful to be miserable"   He complimented "well, I took a girls boyfriend, we became friends, I moved in with her, fell for my room mate then caught them together. My life is one big mistake" I said tears threatening to spill "Lola" he sighed. I don't remember giving him my name, I look up at his face remembering clearly who he is "Klaus" I sighed looking into his blue eyes "so, Damon and Daisy?" he asked trying to sound calm but with sadness and anger seeping through his acting "Shit" I cursed taking a drink from my glass "did they really?" He asked causing me to nod and him to sigh "for god sake" I cursed again lifting the right corner of my top relieving a small but deep wound in my lower abdomen "Lola what the hell" Klaus said rushing to my other side taking a look at the wound with blood rushing out "Some drunk dude came out the ally when I was walking here" I sighed remembering the moment.

~Flashback~

I walked through the dark streets of  Mystic Falls watching people laughing and holding hands, I sighed knowing I haven't felt that happy in a long time. "Give it to me" I heard a strong voice say from the ally next to me causing me to look in confusion "you wait" he yelled at me causing me to run only to trip on the curb that appeared from nowhere, I turned around looking at the dark haired boy standing over me, his eyes seemed to glow with mischief and trouble "please" I cried causing him to smirk before taking out a small pocket knife and impaling it into my lower abdomen causing me to scream out in pain "breath a word of this to another soul and I will end you" he said before walking away without a care in the world.

~End Of Flashback~

"Drink this" he said holding his bloody wrist up to my mouth, I wanted to reject but something about it was so compelling, I drunk the liquid that didn't taste bad actually and before I knew it the whole in my abdomen healed up. I looked into Klaus' eyes, confusion dripping from my gaze "I'll explain later" he said before helping me up "for now let's get you somewhere safe" he smiled kindly helping me to the door. We stepped outside into the fresh night air "I told you what would happen" the carefree murderous voice said before pushing Klaus to the floor and impaling me several times in the stomach and chest, I saw Klaus snap his neck with ease before rushing over to me "Lola" he panicked before the darkness clouded my vision and my heartbeat slowly came to a stop.