Lola Nicolas.

~Daisy's POV~

I stood with my hands crossed over my chest waiting for her to stand up and walk out the door but instead she smirked at me and walked past me up the stairs into a spear room, I looked shocked before sighing and walking into the kitchen to get coffee. "Daisy" Damon's voice called unsure "Go away" I screamed back before watching him walk into the kitchen taking a seat next to me "Talk to me" He demanded "No" I screamed feeling the tears behind my eyes threatening to spill before standing up and walking into the back yard, "Daisy stop" Damon demanded behind me causing my feet to come to a stop I looked to the distance trying to stop myself from crying as soon as Damon reached out and touched me my body fell to the ground shaking uncontrollably. 

A hour passed and I had finally stopped crying, I looked up and met Damon's sad eyes "Can we talk now?" He asked softly standing up and offering his hand to help me up, I nodded and took his hand and allowed him to help me inside "Who are you?" I heard Klaus scream from the everything room as we walked through the kitchen into the everything room where stood a fully clothed blonde girl and a freshly changed Klaus "Don't remember her eh?" I smirked stepping away from Damon and finding my sadness replaced with anger "Flower, what's wrong?" Klaus said looking at my tear stained cheeks "Like you don't know" I said still smirking finally reaching the two "What's your name?" I asked the Blonde girl evily "Lola... L-Lola N-Nicolas" she stuttered through her obvious fear "Well Klaus, you slept with Lola here on my birthday" I said looking at Klaus as his jaw fell open "D-Daisy, I'm so sorry" Klaus said in shock "Sorry you cheated or sorry you broke my heart" I said my voice still strong even though I can feel the tears ready to spill again "You was together? Oh my god, Daisy? Is that your name?" Lola asked causing me to nod "I'm sorry I didn't know you was together otherwise I would never have done what I did. I truly am sorry and I understand if you want to hit me" She continued causing me to laugh a little "I don't want to hit you, and fair enough. It's not you I should be mad at it's him. Go talk to Damon and he'll give you my number so we can talk properly when my hearts not splitting in two" I smiled causing her to nod and walk behind me to Damon "Daisy" Klaus breathed "Klaus" I said bitterly "I'm sorry I didn't know what I was doing" He started "Damon could have done what you did, he could have had a random hook up but no. He was with me giving me the best birthday ever, Stefan could have cheated on Elena but no he was with me and Elena and no-one else. Anyone of our friends could have hooked up with someone but no they made sure I was happy but my 'boyfriend'" I scoffed putting bunny ears around boyfriend before continuing "was sleeping with someone else, you know what I'm done. I wanted this to work so much but it's too hard especially after this. We're done" I said completely sure this is what I want "What?" he asked confused "Bye" I sighed watching him walk towards the front door. 

I turned to Damon who was stood eyes wide watching everything, I noticed Lola gone so I finally broke down crying again. Damon ran towards me holding my body "Is this it? They cheat and leave?" I asked Damon looking into his eyes "I don't know Mai. I don't know" he said holding me once more "is this it?" I muttered to myself crying once more.