Chapter 6

A/N- Please vote, comment, and share this story!!!!!! It would mean a lot. I encourage you to point out any grammar/punctuation errors. I hope you enjoy it!!!!! Please follow me!!

By the time I woke back up, I was feeling completely normal. Nothing hurt, well, nothing hurt a lot, and I felt refreshed. 

I couldn't help remembering how worried the guys were over me and how they sang to me like that. I felt so loved and safe. I've never felt like that with anybody other than my siblings and parents. It was amazing to me. 

Once I sat up, I realized that I was no longer on the couch. Instead, I was on one of the beds. The curtain was shut, giving me privacy. 

I closed my eyes and focused on my hearing to see what the boys were up to. It was very faint, but I could hear what sounded like a game being played. I could hear quiet whispering as well. 

Liam was currently talking to who I believe to be Harry. 

"Don't wake her up. She's fine. She just needs to rest." 

Whoever he was talking to sighed and said, "Okay, fine." 

I was right in assuming it was Harry. 

Suddenly, Niall jumped into the conversation. 

"Hey, Harry. How did you know that singing would calm her down like that?" 

"Oh, well, at the stadium, I started to sing and she calmed down almost instantly. The same thing happened in the hotel." 

Slowly, I crawled out of the bed and walked to the "living room". 

As I thought, they were all sitting on the couch playing a game together. They all turned to look at me as soon as they noticed I was there. 

Liam being how he is immediately asked me how I was feeling. Harry stood up and walked over to me, silencing the answer to his question. Gently he raised a hand to the back of my head and lightly placed a kiss on my forehead before pulling me into a hug. I instantly hugged him back and whispered a small thank you. In response, his grip tightened. 

"I'm sorry." 

I tried to pull back to look at him but his grip kept me in place. 

"What are you sorry for?" 

"You getting attacked." 

"Oh, Harry. That wasn't your fault. It was no one's fault. I'm sure things like that have happened before." 

Liam spoke up again, almost startling me. I had almost forgotten that the others were here. 

"See, that's the thing. It hasn't." 

Shock was written all over my face. 

"It hasn't?" 

Everyone shook their heads. Harry's sorrow had turned into anger and it showed into his voice. 

"The fans here have always been overboard, but what they did was unforgivable. I'm going to make sure that we never perform there again." 

I was still in Harry's arms and his grip was getting a little tight. 

"Harry. Harry, look at me." 

Finally, he pulled back and looked me in the eyes. 

"Harry, I'm fine. So, I have a couple of scratches and bruises. It's not like I've never been in a fight before. I'm fine." 

After searching my eyes, he finally nodded. 

Suddenly, the bus lurched forward and came to a stop. The driver stood up and turned to us. 

"Okay, we're here." 

I was dreading those words, but I had to go. I said long goodbyes to Liam, Louis and Niall and all three of them gave me their numbers. I told them that I would text all of them and gave each of them a long hug and a thank you. 

Harry walked me up to my door and we stood there awkwardly for a minute before I decided to end it. 

"Harry, thank you so much. I will never forget everything you did for me. You are an amazing person. I will never forget you." 

I was basically pouring my heart out to him, but he laughed. 

"Leah, you say that like we'll never see each other again. Don't worry, we will. I'll make sure of it." 

Unsure, I nodded. 

Then, we said our goodbyes and a long hug followed. 

He was halfway back to the bus when he turned around. He ran back to me and stood in front of me again. He bent down and kissed my lips softly. While he did so, he slipped a piece of paper into my hand. Then as sudden as the kiss started, it ended. 

He walked back to the bus again this time actually getting on and the bus drove away. 

I looked at the paper to see his number. 

Idiot, you could have just put it in my phone.

I remembered Harry's words. 

"You say that like we'll never see each other again. Don't worry, we will. I'll make sure of it." 

However, despite his words, we never did see each other again.

The End

A/N- Thanks for reading!!!! I hope you liked it! And if you did, maybe you could check out some of my other stories? Don't forget to vote and comment!!!!!!! Let me know what you think!!!!

P.S. I have an idea for a sequel so if you want it, please let me know!!