Chapter 1

A/N- Please vote, comment, and share this story!!!!!! It would mean a lot. I encourage you to point out any grammar/punctuation errors. I hope you enjoy it!!!!! Please follow me!!

My second anniversary with my boyfriend, Nathan, is today. To celebrate, he's taking me to a One Direction concert! 

I haven't liked One Direction since the beginning, but I'm here now. I've liked them since their third album, Midnight Memories. 

The concert is today and I'm really excited. I've never been to a concert before. I've never had enough money to buy a ticket. Nathan knew how much I've always wanted to see them in person so he bought us tickets. 

Today, I woke up around 11 am. The concert starts at 7 pm. 

After smashing my alarm to bits because it wouldn't shut up, I got a shower. I used my favorite vanilla shampoo and my coconut body wash. 

After I was done, I dried off and got dressed. I decided on wearing a plain tye-dye shirt with dark jeans. I brushed my long black hair and put it into a ponytail. I went downstairs and ate some cereal for breakfast. 

 After eating, I slip on my Nike shoes. I have to wait for Nathan, so I sit on the couch in the living room and watch the newest episode of Supernatural. 

About halfway through the show, he pulls up in the driveway and beeps the horn. I grab my purse and my phone, before heading outside. On my way out, I lock the door. My parents have already left for their jobs. 

When I reach the car, Nathan opens the door for me and I slip inside the car. He closes the door and gets into the driver's side. Then, we're on our way to the stadium where the concert is being held. 

We stop a Mcdonald's for a bite to eat. He gets a burger and I get some nuggets. He pays. 

After about an hour, we make it to the stadium. There's already a huge line. It takes us an hour before we finally get in and sit down. We are sitting about ten rows back. Very close to the stage, closer than I ever thought possible. 

By the time we're settled, there is still an hour left before the concert starts. We spend the hour talking and laughing about everything. I also thank him a million times for bringing me to the concert. It's a dream come true. 

Suddenly, the lights go out and the boys walk on stage. They all look extremely good and excited. They say hi to everyone and we all scream. I look at Nathan to see him laughing at me. 

The concert lasts about two hours and the boys say goodbye and exit the stage. We all scream and say goodbye. 

The concert was amazing and the boys are all so funny. It was better than I could have ever imagined. 

Nathan and I stay in our spots for a while letting everyone else leave. By the time most people are gone, I turn to leave, but Nathan keeps me there until there is no one in sight. 

Finally, he turns to me and says, "I need to say something to you." 

I look at him confused but nod anyway. He grabs my hands and looks me in the eyes with a frown on his face. "Leah, I really had a fun time with you and I still really care about you, but I don't think we work together anymore." 

I felt my heart stop beating and I froze with shock. 

I didn't reply, so he kept talking. "I think we need to go separate ways and see other people. Goodbye, Leah."

 With that, he walked away, leaving me there alone. As I watched him walk up the steps and out of my life, what happened finally hit me. Tears immediately filled my eyes and ran down my cheeks. I turned toward the stage to figure out a way to get home only to see all of the boys on the stage staring at me with faces full of shock or pity. 

Embarrassed, I turned and ran.

To Be Continued...

A/N- Thanks for reading!!!! I hope you liked it! And if you did, maybe you could check out some of my other stories? Don't forget to vote and comment!!!!!!! Let me know what you think!!!!