Chapter 3

A/N- Please vote, comment, and share this story!!!!!! It would mean a lot. I encourage you to point out any grammar/punctuation errors. I hope you enjoy it!!!!! Please follow me!!

He started walking through the halls pulling me along with him until we reached the floor of the stadium where the stage was. 

Against my will, he pulled me onto the stage where I was forced to face the other boys who saw everything as well. 

Once they noticed us, Niall immediately ran up to me and engulfed me in a hug. It took me a second to react and once Harry let go of my hand I wrapped my arms around Niall. He pulled back and looked me in the eyes with his hands on my shoulder, just like Harry did earlier, and said, "Are you okay?" 

Once again, I was shocked, but managed to answer with a small nod and a soft yeah. 

Suddenly Niall was pushed away from me and I was pulled into another hug. This time it was Louis. I didn't even have to look at him to realize it because only he would've pushed Niall. 

Once Louis pulled away, Liam came in for a hug as well. However, this time I was prepared and I hugged him back immediately. He pulled back and ruffled my hair with a smile. His expression turned into one of murderous intent, a look I didn't think I would ever see on his face. Though, once he spoke up, I was shocked at why. 

"I can't believe that bastard did that. I want to kill him." 

I looked from Liam to Louis and then Niall and I could see that they all shared the same feelings. 

Now that I was reminded of Nathan, I couldn't help the tears that stung my eyes. However, I wouldn't let them fall. 

"C-can we stop talking about this?" 

All four of their faces turned soft and they all looked at me and the tears about to fall. Harry walked back over to me and grabbed my hand again. That warm and safe feeling came back instantly and it helped chase the tears away. 

"Boys!" 

We all looked over to see a buff guy wearing all black with an earpiece. 

"It's time to go to the hotel! We have a busy day tomorrow." 

The boys nodded but turned their attention back to me. One look at my face and they could all tell something was wrong. Harry started rubbing his thumb across the back of my hand to comfort me. 

"Leah, what's wrong?" 

I looked down embarrassed but spoke anyway. 

"Well, you see, we came here together and as you saw, he left..." 

Harry smiled and laughed lightly. 

"Ah, I see. In other words, you have no way to get home." 

I nodded and the other guys laughed, finally getting it. The next words that left Harry's mouth surprised me yet again. These boys are just full of surprises. 

"Well, we rented out an entire floor at the hotel we're staying at. We have plenty of rooms. You can stay in one of them. Then if your house is on the way to the next city, we can drop you off. If not, we can probably get you a car or something to get you home. Don't worry about it." 

Following Harry's suggested Liam asked where I lived. After talking to a few people, we were able to figure out that my house is indeed on the way and they made arrangements to drop me off. 

The guy in all black came back and pushed all of us into a black car and it drove us to the hotel. The guys were surprised when there was nobody standing outside, neither fans nor paparazzi. They all seemed extremely relieved.