Chapter 5

A/N- Please vote, comment, and share this story!!!!!! It would mean a lot. I encourage you to point out any grammar/punctuation errors. I hope you enjoy it!!!!! Please follow me!!

Suddenly, the wall of girls was brutally pushed away. Many landing on their butt like I did and security guards picked me up and bolted to the tour bus. 

I had always wondered why they bothered with hotels when they had a tour bus. 

This is not the time for this, Leah! 

I was transferred into the arms of an extremely worried Harry and he carried me onto the bus. As soon as he started up the steps, the doors closed. 

Fans were pressing themselves up against the glass doors and others were hitting the sides of the bus. These people are just down right crazy. I got attacked for spending the night with them after being dumped by my boyfriend. 

I was laid down on a couch and was swarmed again. This time, by a bunch of worried guys. I couldn't speak or even move. Everything hurt. 

Harry brushed all of the hair out of my face while getting out any tangles as well as softly scratching my head, getting rid of the ache that was created when it was pulled on harshly. Louis grabbed my one hand. Liam was gently cleaning all of the scratches, while Niall was handing him anything he needed. The scratches were stinging when Liam pressed disinfectant on them, but my voice was hoarse from screaming earlier. 

Finally, I felt the bus slowly pulling away, trying not to hurt anyone. Once all of the scratches were taken care of Liam pulled my shirt up to look at my stomach. There, a couple of dark bruises were already forming along my ribcage where I was kicked. 

I heard several gasps, but I couldn't do more than say jeez in my mind. One of Harry's hands were still scratching my head, but the other hand moved to the red handprint on my cheek and began to gently massage it, lessening the sting still present. 

I can't believe that happened. I probably could've died. I had actually been pretty calm up until then, but the realization caused me to panic. 

My breathing quickened and I noticed Louis wince as my hand tightened around his. Harry bent down and kissed my forehead, but that did little to help my panicked state. 

Then, Harry spoke breaking the silence that had been there since I was laid down. 

"Guys, pick a song of ours and sing." 

They all looked at each other before deciding on singing "If I Could Fly". Harry was first so as soon as the song was decided on he started to sing.

"If I could fly, I'd be coming right back home to you

I think I might give up everything, just ask me to

Pay attention, I hope that you listen 'cause I let my guard down

Right now I'm completely defenseless

For your eyes only, I'll show you my heart

For when you're lonely and forget who you are

I'm missing half of me when we're apart

Now you know me, for your eyes only

For your eyes only

I've got scars even though they can't always be seen

And pain gets hard, but now you're here and I don't feel a thing

Pay attention, I hope that you listen 'cause I let my guard down

Right now I'm completely defenseless"

By this point, I had calmed down considerably. Their voices were always so incredible and music, especially there's, always made me feel safe. I could feel the warmth, reassurance, and calmness coming off of them in waves. 

I was beginning to fall asleep. 

Harry leaned down next to my ear and whispered to me as the other guys continued. 

"You're safe here, Leah. Go to sleep. It'll be alright." 

Then he leaned back and continued singing like he hadn't missed a word.

"For your eyes only, I'll show you my heart

For when you're lonely and forget who you are

I'm missing half of me when we're apart

Now you know me, for your eyes only

For your eyes only

I can feel your heart inside of mine, I feel it, I feel it

I've been going out of my mind, I feel it, I feel it

Know that I'm just wasting time

And I hope that you don't run from me

For your eyes only, I'll show you my heart

For when you're lonely and forget who you are

I'm missing half for me when we're apart

Now you know me, for your eyes only

For your eyes only, I'll show you my heart

For when you're lonely and forget who you are

I'm missing half for me when we're apart

Now you know me, for your eyes only

For your eyes only

For your eyes only"

I was slowly falling asleep in what felt like a bubble of love and care and when they reached the last couple of lines, I fell. 

To Be Continued...

A/N- Thanks for reading!!!! I hope you liked it! And if you did, maybe you could check out some of my other stories? Don't forget to vote and comment!!!!!!! Let me know what you think!!!!