Karmagisa #09

A/N:: First: I'm so sorry for not updating for too long!!!

Second: I'm so sorry if this story will bored you (TOT)

Third: HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAGISA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fourth: this has nothing to do with his birthday.

Fifth: Let's Start the STory!!!

Karmagisa #09

Demon's Castle

"Once, a poor family lost their way to a mysterious forest. Storm at night the family searched for a shelter they could stay on. Through searching, they're found themselves awning in front of a big mansion. Hoping the owner could let them in until the storm quiet down, they entered."

There, they meet a good looking lad who welcome them and let them in without any question.

In joy, the family thank the lad who soon they learned the lord of the mansion.

The lord and the family spend their lives together for the next days. The family served the lord with willingness; in exchange the lord let them have enough treasure to spend in and live in the mansion as long as they want.

But with one and only condition: don't ever at his room.

At first, the family didn't question him, but as time passes, their curiosity slowly eating them.

Once a month, the young lord would leave the mansion for business that the family doesn't know.

One of the teens and the wife had enough of the secret beyond the door of his room. Believing the lord won't know their plan on entering his room they recklessly take action.

Humans are greedy at everything whatever they saw on that room makes them desire those were they own.

Storm once again roars at the black clouded sky. Thunder roar throughout the town they're living in. Lightning lighted the front of the mansion.

Isogai, the father nervously walks back and forth as he thinking where his family could go. Nervous that his family might leave or worst entered the forbidden room.

His hairs spring up when the double marble door burst opened and revealed their wetted lord with his piercing eyes looking straight at him as if the lord could eat him alive.

"Where is your family?" His gentle voice replaced by menancing cold tone. Completely different from the usual tone that the lord usually used.

"My lord, please help me!" Though, his lord giving hazardous tone, he still wants his help. "My family had been missing and I don't know where they are! Please my lord, help me!" Pleaded the father.

"Isogai..." the lord's calm yet still with hint of bloodlust voice called the father thru his name. "Your family is safe and happily drowning themselves into their greeds..." the lord stopping himself from outbursting to the father knowing the the guy in front of him, the man who seeking his help is innocent. But... "Your... FAMILY BROKE THE PROMISE!!!"