KarmaGisa #1

Angel and Demon

Nagisa is an angel who loves observing the world's nature. She is beautiful and cute at the same time.

With her shoulder length blue hair and pair of azure colored eyes, everyone were easily fell in love on her. Adding to her charm is her pair of pure white wings that showing how innocent she is.

Loving someone has never cross to her innocent mind.

She is just a simple angel who loves only the nature of the world.

But what if love dash on her in unexpected way and to unexpected person?

As Nagisa humming her favorite song, she observing the beautiful scenery in front of her.

Ruins of a Gondola are pretty match to the soft looking grass and rare kind of pretty flowers. The soft breeze of the wind blew her blue hair lightly along with her white wings.

Unknown to her a pair of golden mercury eyes watching all of her gestures and even her little moves were didn't pass on those eyes.

At first, he just wants to play a prank to her but when he accidentally saw her bright smile he started to observe or more of stalking her.

He is not an angel, and with his mischief that showing to his eyes, becoming an angel never cross his delinquent mind.

Red hair and golden mercury eyes, black little horns, black bat wings and pointy tail he is completely a little demon.

He is known to his home as most prankster little devil. Even the leader of his home gets headache because of him.

He loves pranks and mischief's. He is also a smartass.

But thing is Karma never thought that he will feel possessive over the innocent angel in front of him.

He desires to claim the angel as his possession. He wanted to feel her soft powder blue colored hair. He wanted to caress those soft looking cheeks. But what he desire the most is her entire being.

He reaches out his hand trying to grab the angel.

Nagisa surprised when she felt a hand that grip her slender arm and pulled her around.

Golden-mercury eyes met azure colored eyes. Silence conquered the two as they continue staring at each other.

If Karma is already fell to the angel, then now he fall more, Nagisa felt her heart beat rush in quick pace for the first time in her entire life, that she didn't know how respond to it.

Nagisa noticed that his face is just inches away from her and if  she try to speak she might end up kissing him on the lips. This thought makes her blood rushed to her face.

Playful smirk plastered to the little devil's face,

"Hello~ the names Karma! What about you?"

"I'm Nagisa and please let go of me first..." she asked still have tin of red on her face.

"Oops!" Karma let go of Nagisa's arm and raise his hands in form of surrending "Sorry! Didn't mean anything~" playful smirk still on his face.

Nagisa sighed as she put little distance from him. But she put caution after she saw those black horn, black bat wings and pointy tail.

Karma realized her action, fear showed to her azure colored eyes.

"Ah... don't be afraid on me! I'm not gonna hurt you~" Karma pouted.

Seeing the teen aged devil pouting makes her to put her guard down for a while. This devil is cute, unlike those others.

Fear and disgust leaves her face, and when Karma saw this he gave her his playful smile that he never wear before.

"Are you a devil?" Nagisa asked,

"Ne~ isn't obvious, I have horns and tail and unlike you I have black tainted wings."

"Ah... it just that... I just want to confirm it."

"Hmm~ is this your first time seeing a devil?"

"No... but this indeed the first time I met a devil who doesn't look like a monster or something."

Long playful soft Eh has escape to Karma's mouth.

"Ah by the way, Karma... I am a boy..."

...

...

...

(Author:: huh?)

"What? No one dare to ask my gender!" Nagisa said to both Karma and me...

(Author:: Well you didn't give me any correction?!)

"... Really?!" Karma received and nod from her... i mean him.

Karma then checks his feelings...

No changes, no actually he got more interested to the now known male angel.

"Well... I don't mind at all..."

Then Karma interviewed Nagisa on various things concerning his gender and appearance. In the end Karma's feelings grew more for the boy angel.

Surprisingly for Nagisa, they become friends faster than he imagined. Nagisa also don't mind anymore about being an angel or him being a devil, all he mind now is they are friends period.

Karma knows that Nagisa puts him into FRIENDZONE and it irritating him really.

On their fifth day since they met, they meet again at their usual place.

Nagisa sighed in defeated, Karma look at him.

"What's wrong Nagisa?" The redhead devil asked.

"You know what, I told to those co angels of mine that I am a boy all over but they wouldn't believe me." Nagisa sighed again

"You know I also have doubt if you really a boy, you know." Karma said.

"Eh? I thought you don't mind!"

"Don't mind and believing are different things you know... anyways, show me a proof that you are really boy, Nagisa~"

"What I should show you?!"

"What you are asking? Just show to me that you have that thing down there," Karma plainly said.

"What?! Why should I?! Also it's embarrassing you know!"

"What embarrassing on showing your, you know, on same gender plus your friend?"

"What are you implying now?"

"What? It's just an easy task you know, and plus it will remove my doubt on your gender."

"Then doubt it for your whole life!" Nagisa said as he sticks out his tongue towards his friend devil that goes by the name Karma.

Nagisa then stood up to leave Karma but the devil pulls him back, twist his body at the same time so Nagisa would face him.

"What now Kar-" Nagisa cut off by Karma when the said devil kiss him to the lips, while caressing his blue hair.

Nagisa shouldn't do this thing with a devil, even Karma is his friend but he cannot bring himself to push Karma or hate the kiss with the redhead nor protest.

After that Nagisa banish to the heaven and born to the world as human with ability of a python symbolizing that he betrayed the heaven by having imitate relationship with the red head devil.

Karma followed him as he made himself born to the world as human with his abilities and mischief's still intact.

Bloodlust is now binding them, as they tried to assassinate their target at Assassination Classroom of Class 3-E.

End