Mavis looked at them studying their faces. "Ok. I guess I'll leave you two to talk then."

"Wait what? We have to talk now?" Natsu reached out as Mavis was leaving.

Mavis turned and glared at him and said. "I want grandchildren."

Natsu took a step back. 'Scary.'

Once Mavis left they both stood there waiting for their faces to return to their original color. Natsu wasn't sure how to approach the subject so he nervously dove right in. "So uh are we, are we going to have kids?"

" I-I don't know. I-I know I want to get married before I have kids." Erza answered bringing up another question. "D-do you want to get married?"

"Huh? I thought the guy was supposed to ask the girl."

"I wasn't proposing to you, idiot!" Erza smacked him upside the head. "We've been together for a few years now and I was just wondering if you that about it?" Natsu was taken aback by how shy Erza sounded.

"When you get married you spend the rest of your life with that person right?" Erza nods in response to his question.

"Well, I couldn't picture myself growing old without you by my side. And I would love to watch a little version of me and you running around." Natsu said with his trademark smile answering both questions.

"Natsu." Erza whispers as her eyes water with tears of joy.

Erza lunges forward to kiss Natsu causing them to both fall on the bed. "I love you Natsu." Erza said quietly with her lips against his.

"I love you to Erza." Natsu responded causing Erza to intensify the kiss. The kissed passionately until a thought hit Natsu. "Wait does this mean were engaged?" Natsu asked looking up at Erza who was laying on top of him.

"I think engaged to be engaged is more appropriate." Erza responded as she got off Natsu and sat against the headboard.

Natsu copied her and they sat there for a few minutes thinking the same thing.

'I need to tell him.'

'I need to tell her.'

They both took a deep breathe and turned to face the other.

"Natsu I need to tell you something."

"Erza I need to tell you something."

They both blinked a few times. "You go first." Natsu offered.

Erza sighed and decided to get straight to the point. "Natsu I need to tell you what happened to you at the Grand Magic Games."

"What do you mean? What happened?" Natsu tilted his head in confusion.

Natsu sat there in shock. Erza just finished telling him what happened at the Grand Magic Games. "S-so I k-killed him?" Natsu choked out.

"Natsu listen to me." Erza wanted to stop those thoughts immediately. "Look me in the eye when I'm talking to you." Erza grabbed him by the shoulders.

"There's nothing you can say to make this better Erza! I killed a man! I'm no different then people like Erigor, Brain, or Zero!" Natsu pulled away from Erza's grasp only to be slapped by Erza.

"Did you make a conscious effort to kill him?" Erza shouted as she pushed him against the wall. "Do you not feel guilt over that mans death even though he took pleasure in your pain!" Erza cringed as the image of Natsu's arm getting cut off flashed through her mind. "No you don't even remember killing the man because it wasn't you! I don't know what it was, but I do know it wasn't you!" Erza yelled trying to get through Natsu's thick skull.