Chapter 2

My first few days at Hogwarts have been great. The school work is easy since I have already graduated from my old school SpellBound. Fred, George and I have become great friends, they made me feel like a kid again, running around the school pulling pranks on Sytherins and any other unfortunate kid who happened to be in the area.

I could tell that Fred liked me as more then a friend. He would always try and find a way to touch me, or put his arm over my shoulder. I would always just try and laugh it off. Yeah he is cute but he's also four years younger then I am, and that's just gross.

I shook my head to get my thoughts together. I was running late for potions class and I knew that Professor Snape is going to give me a hard time about it. He just loved to deduct points from Gryffindor. He seems to always target me too, I wondered what I ever did to him? I haven't pulled any pranks on him... yet.

My heels clinked loudly as I sprinted to the dungeons, my long black hair flowing behind me as I moved as fast as I could.

Thankfully the door way still opened as I skidded to a stop in the classroom. My chest heaved up and down as I took a second to catch my breath.

"Well well, late Miss Knightly?" Professor Snape sneered down at me as he stood at the front of the classing  

"I'm sorry Professor, I forgot my bag and had to grab it." I said as I took my set in between the twins.

"I don't care about your excuses Miss Knightly. If you are late again you will be serving detention with me, is that clear?" His sneer never left his face, though I'm pretty sure he was born with it.

"Turn to page 127, read the Pepperup Potion. Tomorrow you will be brewing this potion for Madam Pomfry she will need it for the infirmary." With that Snape walked over to his desk and sat down.

His long legs carried him gracefully to his seat. His back straight, posture is perfect. His silky hair fell around his face and he didn't seem to care to push it back.

I could feel my hand twitch, aching to run my hands through those silky locks. I shook my head again and opened my book to the potion.

I looked it over, but I've made this potion before of course. It's not even that hard, aren't we sixth years? Shouldn't we be making something more complicated?

I rolled my eyes and looked around the classroom, everyone had their heads down and studying up the potion like it was the hardest one they ever had to make.

I felt someone looming over me, I looked up to see Snape looking down at me, his hard onyx eyes traveling down my body making goose bumps appear everywhere.

"Board Miss Knightly?" He glared down at me.

"I already know how to make this potion sir, we did it last year at my old school." Not far off. I did learn this potion in my fifth year.

"I don't care if you know every potion in this book, you will do as instructed." He sneered down at me.

Seriously what crawled into his ass? "Sorry sir." I bet I do know every potion in this book.

I kept my eyes locked onto his. Even if he is going to scold me like a child, I won't look down scared.

"Get back to work. Ten points from Gryffindor for not doing your work." He glared at me as he walked away, his black robes billowed behind him as he walked.