"A pleasure," I rip the heart out of the first one I set eyes on and take out my anger. I hit, punch, kick, attack, kill. The last one falls to the ground and I sigh, "Well what a waste of my time."

                            "We need to figure out what happened. Something obviously went wrong, or this would have worked," Klaus breaths heavily and his nostrils flare.

                             I hear the crunches of leaves and smile, "Great. Stefan's back. Let's go before you do something stupid."

                             "Not before he cures me," Stefan flatly answers and drops Rays dead body on the ground.

                                 Klaus rolls his eyes and puts his wrist to Stefan's mouth, forcefully feeding him the blood, "These young vampires, so dramatic. Which reminds me, our next stop involves a certain sister with blond hair and a knack for being annoying," Klaus smirks.

                             My smile grows,"Rebekah." 

                             -----------------------
-Athena-

                   "What century is it?" Rebekah appears back from her shopping spree. Count on Rebekah to come back from the dead and go shopping. In the bar we are currently shacked up at, Klaus has been showing Stefan his past and revealing secrets that bore me to death.

                      "21st, hello sister," I greet.

                       "Thea, it's been far too long. Times have been rough since you left. I was alone with Niklaus, Elijah, and Kol. Complete torture," Rebekah rolls her eyes.

"Strap in Stefan, were going to take a little trip," Klaus whispers and snaps his neck.

We hop in the semi that Klaus rented and begin to drive out of Chicago, "So Athena, tell me something," Rebekah speaks a few hours into the car ride.

                         "Nik was quite surprised to find that you'd escaped that cellar filled with vervain."

                          "Yes, how did you escape, and where did you go after that? Seems like no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't find you," My brother peers through the mirror and looks back at me.

                             "Well I can start by saying that a certain favorite brother of mine let me out," I say hiding a smirk.

                              "You are mistaken sister, I did not let you out of that cell," Klaus jokes and glares, "So Kol let you out. Where did you go after that?"

                               "Well, it seemed that Katrina and I were in the same position that night, so we fled together. Niklaus, did I ever mention how close you were to finding me that night? Two more steps and you would have had me," I snap my fingers and pretend to be upset, "Pity really. Even though I did end up handing your ass to you."

                                 Rebekah snorts and tries to contain her laughter, "Did I mention how much I missed you?"

                                 "Yes, but it feels good to be missed by at least one person. Good to know someone in the family still loves me," I reply and shoot Klaus a petty look.

                                  "We're here," Klaus snaps and slams the door shut.

                            ---------------------
-Athena-

                      "Rebekah, be a dear and fetch the Lockwood kid, alive please. He's a rather important bit to my plan," Klaus orders and Rebekah stomps off into Mystic Falls High school.

                         "What are we doing here?" I ask. I thought we were leaving Mystic Falls in the dust.

                          "Rebekah thinks that Stefan is hiding something. I intend to find out what it is," He offers me his arm, "Shall we, sister?"

                           Scoffing I walk past him and enter the building.