"So when do we get to meet her?" Elijah spoke, causing Keith to snap out of his trance. Keith rose an eyebrow at Elijah, "Not for a while. She doesn't even live out here." The boys gave Keith a look of stupidity, causing him to roll his eyes once more. "Ya'll don't even know shit about her. This girl is different from every girl I've met in Los Angeles— half of California, to be exact. She's so.. mysterious; I don't know what side of her I'm going to get every time we speak. She excites me, she gives me a thrill— she draws me in. No other girl has done that to me, and I'd be stupid as hell if I let her slip through my fingers," he explained, causing the boys' faces to soften up. Keith seemed really serious about this (Your Name) character, and who would they be to stand in the way of him possibly finding his soulmate? Keith was reserved, and if he was talking about a girl like this to them? It must be serious.

Algee nodded in understanding, "Well, we support your decision, Keith. We hope she's everything you want and more." Keith couldn't help but give Algee a soft smile, practically blushing at the thought of you, "She is."

It was now eleven-fifty six at night, and Keith was sitting in his plane seat with nobody beside him

It was now eleven-fifty six at night, and Keith was sitting in his plane seat with nobody beside him. He was lucky that the flight to Atlanta wasn't a full one, or else he'd have to be bothered with the constant chatter of the person beside him. Him being famous didn't help that either, so he felt as though it was a gift from God when he saw the last passenger walk passed him and towards the back.

Keith felt his phone buzz, indicating that he had gotten a text message. He knew he would have to turn his phone off soon, so he decided to check it just in case it was one of the boys reminding him to text them once he landed. His nonchalant face turned into a bright, radiant one once he read the contact name and text message:

💍:

I can't wait to see you.

11:57 p.m.

Keith immediately texted back as he heard the flight attendant over the intercom giving the passengers directions to turn their cellphones off and to keep their trays and seats in an upright position:

I can't wait to see you either, baby girl. I'll text you when I'm on my way to your crib.

11:57 p.m.

He immediately turned his phone off once his iMessage read 'delivered' under the bottom of his message, and put his phone in between his legs. 'This is gonna be a long flight,' he thought, but he probably only thought so because he was so anxious to see the girl who rocked his world, regardless of being miles away.

He kept the same goofy grin on his face as he felt the plane take-off, leaving his window open so that he could stare out of it for a bit. The sky was dark, and the stars weren't visible— it reminded him of his life without you. That alone made him close his eyes to keep from the sight and let his chin rest in the palm of his hand that belonged to the arm that was against the head rest of his left armrest. Before he knew it, he dozed off for the remainder of the flight.

Keith's luggage rolled behind him as he kept his phone in front of his eyes, occasionally looking up at the numbers on the different sets of doors on the left and right side of him

Keith's luggage rolled behind him as he kept his phone in front of his eyes, occasionally looking up at the numbers on the different sets of doors on the left and right side of him. He had finally made it to your apartment complex, and was trying to hurry up and find your room number. He felt his hands grow clammy as he inched towards your apartment number which was 236.

234 had just passed his eyes, and he found himself standing in front of your door in the matter of two steps. This was it. He swallowed the lump in his throat as he sat his luggage upright beside him; he gave your door three soft knocks, trying to be courteous to your neighbors that were most likely asleep. He put his hand back on the handle of his luggage as he watched the door fly open almost immediately, his eyes setting open your petite frame. Before he could even do or say anything, your took ahold of his shirt, dragging him, as well as his luggage inside of your apartment. He smirked, closing the door with his foot as you connected your lips with his passionately.

He was finally here in your presence, and God, did it feel good.

— "just keep that on the east side for me, girl
flights in the mornin' (flights in the mornin')
all cause i need your love."

did a surprise update for y'all

did a surprise update for y'all. 💓 i love this song so much; i literally listen to it everyday.

there will be a part two to this imagine, but only a part two. 😘 from there, i'll determine the release of the new imagines i have as drafts on here, and the continuations of the other imagines i've published already.

i hope you guys enjoy this. 💓

— c. 🌙