CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

TIME JUMP TO WEDDING

"You may now kiss the bride"

Today was the wedding and my belly was huge. I don't know how this dress is even staying on me. We are at the after party now and everyone is dancing on the dance floor. My parents are here and we already did the father daughter dance. Now it is time for the newly weds to dance.

Corbyn grabbed my hand and pulled me to the floor. He looks so happy at this moment. I wish we could stay like this for awhile. The music started and we began to sway back and forth. We dance for a couple of minutes. A sudden cramp happens in my stomach and spreads to my lower back. 

SPLASH

Corbyn's eyes grew big and all eyes were on me, " JONAH GO GET THE CAR"

I see Jonah bolt out the doors and everyone holding the door open. The pain grew worse and now I could not stand. "Corbyn it hurts"

" I know we are about to get in the car" 

I laid on the floor in pain. I felt as if a knife was stabbing my lower back.  Logan and Jake ran over to me and lifted me off the ground. This made the pain worse. I screamed in pain and Logan tried to calm me down by singing his song Help me Help you. I did not work but it mad me laugh a little but with every laugh the pain was worse. 

Finally Jonah showed up with the car and we rushed out the door. We got to the hospital which seemed like forever. The doctor rushed in with a wheelchair and the guys sat me in it. We were rolled to a hospital room and some nurses helped me out of the dress. They asked to cut it off to make things easier but I said HECK NO. They put me in a gown and laid me in the bed. I got all the wires on and the iv's in.  I was in a lot more pain now and I could feel a baby has dropped lower. I was rolled to a delivery room and now it was time. Corbyn was holding my hand but at this moment I am not focused on him. They propped my feet up and the doctor prepared.

"Alright I need you to push now"