CHAPTER SEVEN

I went to the mall to meet up with my friends. I have not seen them in years. They all went to college while I just did online college. We stayed in touch through the years but we never really met up. 

I made it to the mall and went inside to find the cafe we chose to meet at. It was the first place we all hung out in high school. I quickly found it and sat down in one of the booths to wait. Soon enough we were all here. Adele came first then Beth

"So we hear you are engaged" Beth  smirked at me

"Well you heard correct" I pulled out my phone and showed them pictures of Corbyn

"CORBYN BESSON" Beth almost jumped out of her seat

I forgot she was a huge fan or the boys

I told them the entire story and what happened. We shopped for a little and then all had to leave since work was calling. I had one job don't let the guys be bored. I do have a job but I do keep it on the low. I work for my fathers company. I do paperwork that he needs me to do and even sign some stuff but that is usually it. Corbyn knows about it just not the rest of the guys.

AT HOME

I get home to see the boys playing a game on the TV. Logan I guess left. I never did ask him why he was sleeping here last night. Maybe Maverick was keeping him up all night.

I went to the kitchen and started to cook dinner for everyone. I made a simple meal which is known as spaghetti. I did not eat much since I had to go do some work for my father. I ate before everyone and went to the house office known as 'Corbyn's room'. Everyone come in here to use the computer but they actually haven't for a while. 

Corbyn walked in the room in the middle of me working hugged me from behind but the chair made it awkward for him.

"well hello there sir" I said in a formal tone

"how was your day?"

"it was fun I got to see Beth who is a huge fan of you guys btw." 

"you should let her come meet us as a present." he smiled

"really" 

"yeah but only for a present not as like a everyday thing because crazy fans are sorta annoying" 

"alright" 

I shut down the computer and headed to the shower which was shortly joined by Corbyn.

"excuse me sir but this is a private shower" 

"not tonight" he smirked at me

We are engaged so I know this is not weird or gross. He has seen me naked before so it does not bother me. It turned into a heated shower which ended in the bed.

"goodnight moron" I rolled over away from him

"goodnight jerk" He giggled and soon fell asleep