CHAPTER SIX

I woke up to the sound of snoring which is weird because nobody in this house snores. I wanted to be an investigator at this moment so I went to find the noise maker. I search the kitchen, living room, and even the boys rooms. That is when it hit me. THE GUEST ROOM. I ran up the stairs and down to the very end of the hall. Low and behold it was Logan.

"HEY" I screamed in his ear

"WHAT WHO IS THERE" 

I fell on my butt just laughing at him. He was even laughing so I knew he was not mad.

"What was that for" 

"For waking me up with all the snoring" He looked shocked

"I don't snore unless I am getting sick and I feel fine"

"is that why your voice sounds like a boy who just hit puberty"

"NOOOOOOO" 

"Come with me and I will give you some medicine" 

"yes mom" 

I laughed and he got up to follow. We made our way to the kitchen and I told him to sit and wait. 

I made him so eggs with bacon and toast so he could take the medicine. 

"OK so eat and then take this because if you take it on an empty stomach it will make you feel worse" 

"But I am a maverick so I do not need to eat"

"That is what Jake said when he took it without eating and he puked everywhere" 

"but he is a sidekick (see what I did there) so he is not as savage as me"

"eat Logan"

"gosh fine", he finished the food and took the medicine, " I would hate to be your kid when they are sick"

"well at least they will feel better after"

He went in the living room with two pots in his hands that he grabbed from the counter. 

BANG BANG BANG

"HOUSE OF THE WHY DON'T WE BOYS WAKE UP"

They boys filled he hall and ran to the kitchen. 

"What is going on" Jonah was still half asleep

"Logan"

"Guys it is to early" Jack came complaining

"it is almost 12 Jack"

They all looked at me and sat at the table. I knew they were expecting me to cook. I smiled and laid out all the ingredients.

"Okay guys make your own breakfast because I am going to visit some friends today" 

They complained but finally started to cook so that means that I can leave. Which is what I did.