CHAPTER THIRTEEN

How can I be pregnant? I mean I have been feeling different but I did not think it was signs of pregnancy also my stomach has gotten a lot bigger.

"How far in is she?" Corbyn was shaking

"Well she looks like she is just about to reach one month" 

How did I not know. 

The doctor spoke to Corbyn outside and they came in with a bag. 

"We can go home here are your clothes"

"Thank you"

We left the hospital and hopped in the car. We did not tell Beth or the rest of the guys right away. I will tell them tomorrow. I have just not set my mind on the fact. We arrived at home and all of us piled into the house. It was always nice to be home. The guys were all trying to make me comfortable but Corbyn went to the room. I do not blame him. He must be shocked. 

The guys all looked worried. They way we were acting probably did not help them because they had no clue what the doctor told us. I guess I have to tell them. I waited for Corbyn to come into the room. It took a long time but he finally came out. I gave him the look 'we have to tell them' he nodded and I stood up.

"We have to tell you something" Corbyn walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me

The guys all stood including Beth.

"I am pregnant" 

"WHAT!!!!" They all shouted

"OMG CONGRATS" 

They all ran up to me and hugged me. I am happy that they except it.

"Well since we are all giving out good news..... I have a girlfriend" all eyes were now on Jack 

We all shouted and screamed. Look at this man now.

"what is her name" I was actually really curious

"Her name is Andi"

Jack was like my guys best friend and I am so happy that he found someone. 

"Well does anyone have anymore news?" Jonah laughed

We all laughed the rest of the night and shared memories. I am just happy they know. 

Now to prepare for a baby.