A/N: Q/A Results

Hello friends and family and I hope you are happy to be back and if you're not I'm sorry to hear that fam...

Let's get started!

Q: midnightstars045 - What made you first start watching Aphmau, and do you still watch her?

A: I used to be in love with MineCraft and I'd watch, and still do, LDShadowLady for hours on end and one day the eighth episode of MineCraft Diaries was in my recommended box and I was feeling daring so I clicked on it and immediately fell in love. Nowadays, I watch her when I'm super bored or have to clarify something in my stories but I wouldn't say that I'm forced to do it and don't enjoy it, I just kind of grew out of it 😐. But she's still a big part of my love for YouTube and still the queen of role play in my book.

Q: El3ctraGirl -

1 - Favorite cartoon?
2 - Introvert or extrovert?
3 - Early bird or night owl?
4 - Outside or indoors?
5 - Amazon or eBay?
6 - Stay at home or go out and do stuff?
7 - Favorite band?
8 - Style of clothing?
9 - Favorite story on Wattpad you have read?
10 - Do you play video games and if so, which ones?

A:

1 - Voltron: Legendary Defender because Klance
2 - introintrointrointrointrovert
3 - at this point I'm practically nocturnal
4 - depends on whether or not it's for sports or on my own free will. Mostly indoors though.
4 - stealing things from my friends
5 - stay at home all day everyday
6 - P!ATD/Set it Off/FOB because yes
7 - jeans everyday, usually a baggy t-shirt or hoodie, and converse
8 - The Gangleader Paction by AverageClicheGirl42 it's a little inappropriate because gangs but it's great and Skyler is me.
9 - I am a die hard fan of Destiny. Insult it and I'll shoot you with my 1000 Yard Stare sniper rifle. Fair warning, I never miss (jk I miss all the time. More miss than hit)

Q: _Bepper_Sama_ - Do you have a cat :3?

A: No but I freaking wish I did and if I did his name would be Dwight Schrute and I'd rub my hands on his adorable little paws all day even if my thumbs fell off.

Q: Chibi_Gaming -

1 - Why did u start this book?
2 - How long have you been writing on wattage (I'm guessing you meant Wattpad but I could be wrong, don't worry typos happen to the best of us XD) and/or outside of Wattpad?
3 - What made you want to start writing books in the first place?
4 - Who are ur heroes?
5 - Do you have a favorite book here on Wattpad that u would like to recommend to us readers?

A:

1 - I started this book because I got inspired by Anime_Lord_Addicted 's Boyfriend Scenarios book for MineCraft Diaries and I decided to base a book off of it because Zane needs some love
2 - I wrote a lot in my free time with random story prompts in Google Drive and I've been writing for about four years tbh it's sad
3 - I was inspired by authors from books I've read and I've always wanted to create my own world and my own story with my own words. It's like raising a child except it's a phone and it's a book and it's not a child at all.
4 - The Voltron cast, Q, Murr, Joe, and Sal from Impractical Jokers, and Steve Carrell
5 - The Gangleader Paction by AverageClicheGirl42  because yes.