Chapter 10

I don't own anything except Cara and my ideas!

Cara POV

   Edmund and I rode our horses next to each other, waving at the Telmarines and Narnians. "How does it feel?" Edmund asked.

   "I don't really like all the attention. I had attention before, sense I knew all the Narnians but now that I am a queen, it's all a little to much," I explained to Edmund.

   "Don't worry you'll got used to it." Edmund stayed quiet for a moment. "I think this is the first time I have seen you in a dress."

   I laughed. "It will also be the last."

   "Are you sure about that?" He said winking at me. I rolled my eyes and looked forward.

~

THE NEXT DAY

~

   Right now, Edmund and I were in my new bedroom. We were just talking, laughing, sharing stuff about ourselves. For the past minute or two, though, Edmund has been staring at my lips. I looked at him. "What are you-"

   I was silenced by Edmund placing his lips on mine. He pushed me down on my bed. I felt his tongue go into my mouth. I moaned slightly. He placed his hands on my hips, while trailing kisses down my neck and then up again. His mouth found mine again and we kept on kissing. His hands started to slide up my shirt.

  All of a sudden the door opened. "Cara are you ready- agh!" I heard Caspian yell then a thump. Edmund and I broke apart and looked over, seeing Caspian, on the ground, covering his eyes with his hands. I rolled my eyes.

   "You can open your eyes, Caspian. It's not like we're naked," I said. Edmund chuckled.

   "You could have been if I came in later," he explained.

   "What were you saying?" I asked. Caspian slowly uncovered his eyes.

   "It's time," he said before quickly rushing out of the room. I sighed looking over at Edmund.

   He shrugged before kissing me again. I laughed. "Edmundddddd! We have to go," I giggled.

   He sighed. "Fine but when we get back you owe me."

   I nodded and quickly got up. I grabbed Edmund's hand and dragged him outside the castle.

~

   "Narnia belongs to the Narnians just as it does to man," Caspian started. "Any Telmarines who want to stay and live in peace are welcome to. But for any of you that wish, Aslan will return you to the home of out forefathers."

   "It's been generations, since we left home," a Telmarine spoke up. 

   "We are not referring to Telmare," Aslan said. I felt a pair of lips below my ear. I instantly looked up at Edmund. I glared at him but he continued to suck on the soft skin. I grabbed onto his shirt, squeezing it. I bit my lip to hold in my moans. "It is to that island I can return you. It is a good place for any who wish to make a new start." I looked at Edmund, confused.

   He took his lips off my body. "What did he say?" I whispered. Edmund just shrugged.

   "I will go," A Telmarine said. Everyone turned to look at him. I looked at him, forgetting his name but knowing he was important. Oh well. "I will accept the offer."

   "So will we," said the old queen, carrying her new born baby. Behind her was an older man.

   "Because you have spoken first, your future in this world shall be good," Aslan said. He breathed on them slightly.

   All of a sudden, the tree behind us started to create and get away. The crowd began to gasp and murmur. The people who volunteered, all stepped forward, walking past us. They then, went inside the portal, disappearing. Everyone started to shout. "How do we know he is not leading us to our deaths," someone from the crowd yelled.

   "Sire, if my example will be of any service. I will take eleven mice with no delay," Reep said. No one spoke for a second.

   Suddenly, Peter stepped forward. "We'll go." I gasped, looking at Edmund. His eyebrows scrunched up in confusion.

   "We will?" he asked. He looked over at me.

   "Come on, times up. We're not really needed here anymore," Peter said, handing Caspian his sword. He looked over at me and gave me a slight smile. I looked down, tears beginning to form in my eyes.

      "I will look after it until you return," Caspian said.

   "I'm afraid that's just it." We all turned to look at Susan. I held my breath. "We're not coming back." A sob escaped my mouth. Edmund immediately pulled me to his side.

   "We're not?" Lucy asked quietly. I put my head in Edmund's shoulder, trying to not be seen at my moment of weakness.

   "You two are," I heard Peter say. I looked up to see him looking at me and Edmund. I sighed a breath of relief. "At least, I think he means you two."

   "But why? Did they do something wrong?" Lucy asked Aslan.

   "Quite the opposite dear, but all things have their time," Aslan said. I looked up at Edmund. He was looking down at the ground. I gave him a light kiss on the cheek. He looked at me and gave me a slight smile. He stroked my cheek, lightly.  "Your brother and sister have learned what they can from this world. And now it's time for them to live in their own."

   "It's alright Lu," Peter said. "It's not how I thought it would be, but it's alright. One day you'll see too."

   Edmund let go off me and walked with his siblings, to say goodbye to everyone. They all either bowed or hugged. I saw Lucy and Trumpkin hug tightly. I looked down, while I saw Susan walk up to Caspian, not wanting anyone to see my tears. I felt someone put their hand on my chin and pull it up. I looked up to see Edmund's eyes staring at me. I choked down a sob and fell into his arms. He sighed before hugging me tightly and rubbing my back. I looked up at him and pulled him into a hard kiss. He kissed me back just as hard.

   "I'm sure when I'm older I'll understand," I heard Lucy say.

   "I'm older and I don't think I want to understand," I also heard Peter say. I broke apart from out kiss and lightly touched his lips.

   "I love you, Cara." Edmund said, looking into my eyes.

   "And I love you, Edmund." I said back. He kissed my forehead before going to stand with his siblings. I was still crying, just not uncontrobally sobbing. Edmund and I just kept staring at each other. 'I love you' I mouthed to him.

   'I love you more', he mouthed back. I shook my head slightly, smiling. Edmund was first to go into the portal, once he was gone I let out a sob. I ran to Glenstorms side and hugged him tightly.

   "It will be okay," he whispered in my ear. I will see you again, Edmund Pevensie.

AND THAT'S THE END! THE SEQUAL WILL ALSO BE OUT TODAY SO MAKE SURE TO GO CHECK THAT OUT!