Chapter 6

Cara POV

   I was zoned out until I heard swords being unsheathed. "Stop it!" I heard Edmund yell. I looked up to see Peter and Caspian glaring at each other. I looked at Glenstorm and sighed a breath of relief. But I started my way over to him, I saw Trumpkin, unconscious, in his arms. Edmund helped put him on the ground. Lucy came forward with her healing cordial. "Give Cara some too, she got stabbed." Lucy gave me it and I took a tiny sip, feeling better already. 

   My thoughts were cut off by Trumpkin taking a big breath. "What are you all standing around for?" he asked. I laughed and gave him a hug. "Telmarines will be here soon enough...thank you, dear little friend." He smiled at Lucy who was standing up. She just smiled and walked off. 

   Peter was about to walk off to but I stopped him. "PETER PEVENSIE!" I shouted. He turned around. "What the hell! This is all your fault. All those people are dead because of you! They were my friends! This will come back to haunt you and I sure as hell hope, I get revenge!" With that being said, I stormed off into the Howe, wind blasting beside me. 

~

   "Stop!" Peter yells as he, Trumpkin, Edmund and I go into the room. A hairy, werewolf, thing comes at Edmund and I. Edmund swings at it but it dodges. I quickly use my powers to choke it. All of a sudden, I feel like I'm getting choked. I look around the room to see no one with powers. Suddenly the werewolf comes at me, but Edmund stabs it in the back. I start gasping for breath, being able to breath again. 

   "Are you okay?" he asks. I nod, not being able to talk. He walks away, while I'm sitting there trying to catch my breath. All of a sudden I hear the ice start to break. I look up and see Edmund behind where the ice was, with his sword. "I know," he said. "You had it sorted." With that he walked out of the room. 

   I looked to my right to see Nikabrik on the ground, dead. Tears started to fill my eyes. I stood up and walked after Edmund.

~

   Edmund and I have been sitting in silence for awhile. I decided to speak up. "He was one of my guardians. He looked after me, cared for me, loved me, at least I thought he loved me."

   "He did, he just made a stupid choice. He was brainwashed," Edmund explained.

   "Was he though?" 

   After that we sat in silence for a few more minutes. "I'm sorry about Peter," I said.

   Edmund shook his head. "He can just be an arse sometimes."

   "Isn't everyone?" We both laughed.

   "Thanks for saving me today," I said softly. I looked over at him only to see him already looking at me.

   "No problem." He started to look from my lips, to my eyes. Back and forth. Back and forth. I started to lean in and so did he. Right before our lips touched, Caspian had to ruin the moment.

   "Gu- Oh am I interrupting something?" Caspian smirked. I rolled my eyes.

   "No, we were just leaving," I explained. I stood up and help my hand out to Edmund. He looked at my hand, smirking, before taking it and standing up.

   "Well, come on, we have some business to take care of," Caspian said. We nodded. We walked with Caspian to where we were supposed to be, Edmund never letting go of my hand.