(Swara) "Why would I get scared and if it would have been someone else also I would have given a nice whacking, don't forget I am a black belt in Karate"

(Sanskar) "Ok fine but now please enter the car as we have to go to college for practice."

Swara realized that they were getting late and so she sat in the passenger seat next to him. On the way

(Swara) "So tell me about yourself

(Swara) "So tell me about yourself. Since we have started talking so much and you know pretty much everything about me, so now your turn"

(Sanskar) "Ok. From where do I start?"

(Swara) "From the very start that is from your childhood"

(Sanskar) "Hmm. I was a very naughty kid in the start. I never got good grades. My mom was always upset about it and my elder sis always nagged about her good grades. Then slowly I started working hard and started getting good grades. My family is always about studies but still I managed keeping my passion for music intact. I started learning music just to (he paused, this is his bad phase that we will discover or unravel later), I mean just so that I be a little different. Sahil is like my best friend, we have been together since our childhood. Then Kavita joined Sahil and I when we were in third grade. She had just shifted from India. She was daughter of one of our business clients and slowly we all became one thick gang. Kavita is very possessive about me which I hate and Sahil is one understanding dude. Kavita never understands any of our view point and we cannot understand hers (Sanskar chuckled). She is full of fashion. Sahil knows me in and out. He was our neighbor and that's how we became friends. I was a topper but after joining university, you know what has happened (Giving a sarcastic smile towards Swara). Then what else hmmm ya... My mom is always busy in office work and has less time for her kids. My dad manages keeping personal and professional life intact. We own Karma Industries along with Kapoors. My Sis Uttara is engaged to Rajat Kapoor the heir of Karma along with Uttara and me. My sister will get married by end of June when we have our first semester holidays. I also want to enter into Government Department, so after this I would definitely prepare of civil exams. So yes this is about me."

Swara was listening to him very eagerly and she understood that he didn't get his mother's love and there was also something that he is hiding because when he mentioned music, there was a long pause but she didn't want to spoil his mood so she shifted the topic.

(Swara) "Oh my my.. Sanskar you are a man of many talents and vision. Even I might give you a competition in Civil exams because that is also my dream. So Sanskar, all the best even in that field (she smiled smirking at him)."

Sanskar felt relieved as she didn't question about his pause. He thought that she would have simply thought he had taken a break from speaking but he didn't know that Swara understood everything.

(Sanskar) "So Swara tell me more about your family and life"

(Swara) "Well you know that I am from a middle class background. I love music. I never had friends. I always loved books and I always topped class. I am eldest in my family. My mom is correspondent in Government School in our area. We are a family of three sisters and mom. We love each other. We are close to the Mittals and Anurag Mittal treats my mom as his sister and since......... college is come we would discuss this topic later."