His Theme

(This involves drama, lots of drama and a certain flower sobbing his eyes out. you HAVE been warned.)

12:31

Everyone is asleep

Flowey is sleeping on the kitchen counter

Y/N is sleeping on the couch

Everyone else is in their rooms.

2:45

Sans gets up to have a glass of water then goes back to sleep.

4:00

Toriel gets up to make breakfast pie.

5:00 Everyone except Y/N and sans are awake and is careful not to wake them up.

6:51 

Undyne and Flowey start to play a card game. Flowey cheats and wins without Undyne knowing.

7:00 

Breakfast Pie!

8:00

Sans wakes up and watches some kids cartoons while eating some leftover spaghetti.

9:00 

Undyne and Flowey keep playing the card game, Undyne wins, Flowey starts whisper-yelling at Undyne.

10:13

Asgore comes over to Toriel's dismay.

------------------------------------------------------

The first thing Y/N heard was yelling. "YOU CHEATED! WHEN IT WAS YOUR TURN TO DRAW, YOU PUT THE GOOD CARDS ON THE TOP OF THE DECK! REMATCH!"

"Whatever you say, weed."

Undyne and Flowey were yelling at each other. When Flowey saw that Y/N's eyes were open, he said, "Good morning, Y/N." 

"Howdy, Y/N!"

"heya, Y/N"

"GREETINGS Y/N!" 

"Good morning,  Y/N!"

Mornin' PUNK!"

"H-hi Y-Y/N"

And everyone went back to doing whatever they doing before Y/N was awake. Until, there was a SMASH in the kitchen. "Really?!" Toriel's voice was yelling at someone. Y/N stood up to see Toriel yelling and pointing at Asgore. Everyone had gone silent. "You have no RIGHT to talk about ASRIEL like that!" Out of the corner of Y/N's eye, they saw Flowey's face fall. Usually, A gore would be intimidated by Toriel, but it was different this time. "Actually, I have EVERY right to talk about my son!" Then a third voice came into the loud conversation, "WOULD YOU TWO JUST SHUT UP?!" It was Flowey's voice. Flowey had gone over to where Toriel and Asgore were fighting with words, which was in the living room. "This does NOT concern you, Flowey!" Asgore shouted. "How do YOU know that?" Flowey.

"This is about Asriel!"Asgore.

"Both of you need to stop sticking your noses where they don't belong!" Toriel.

"You have NO business about this Flowey!"Toriel again.

"'No business' Huh? I have every right to talk about it, after all, I'm the PRINCE of-"

. . .

"Of what?"

......

"The prince of what, Flowey?"

......

Flowey then spoke, "I AM ASRIEL DREEMURR"

 . . .

"W-what?" Asgore asked.

"I AM ASRIEL DREEMURR! THE PRINCE OF ALL MONSTERS! BROTHER AND BEST FRIEND OF CHARA DREEMURR! SON OF ASGORE AND TORIEL DREEMURR! DEATH BY HUMANS! DO NOT SAY I HAVE NO BUSINESS TALKING ABOUT MYSELF!" Flowey yelled. A few seconds later Flowey's face fell. He realized what he had just done. "Son.." "My child!" Then Flowey did what he thought he could never do, he cried. "I-I've been so alone. So long I couldn't feel ANYTHING. I just want to be Him again. I just want to see Chara again. I'm so alone..." 

.. . .

No one knew what to say.

. . .

and at that,Flowey was gone.

Y/N immediately put on a coat, and ran to the Mountain. People tried to stop them because they thought Y/N was going to jump again, but to no avail.

Y/N approached the throne room and saw not Flowey, but someone else. There was a gasp and mutters behind Y/N. Frisk's friends had followed Y/N to the mountain. 

The mysterious figure turned around and Y/N immediately recognized him from the pictures. 

It was a grown version of Asriel Dreemurr, probably around Y/N's age, that looked just like he did during the fight with frisk, just without the black marks on his face.

 "Howdy.It's me."

"Asriel Dreemurr"